Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

45 days free trial?

maccajnrmaccajnr Member UncommonPosts: 84

Anyone knows when does it start, when does it ends, and how to see if it's activated and counting already?

I changed my station password last week-end (30th July), and I accessed the launchpad. But I didn't try yet to click the Play button.

But I'm just afraid the 45 days are already running, which would be a shame, it would end on 13th/14th September, not a good thing :(

Comments

• fatboy21007fatboy21007 Member Posts: 409

you must have missed the memos the 45 days begun awhile back and SWG is shuting down this december..forgood.

• maccajnrmaccajnr Member UncommonPosts: 84

Yes, I know it's shutting down. That's why I wanted to re-activate my old account to have a last glimpse.

What I didn't know is that there was 45 days free. I'm just not sure exactly yet how that promotion works.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Originally posted by maccajnr

Yes, I know it's shutting down. That's why I wanted to re-activate my old account to have a last glimpse.

What I didn't know is that there was 45 days free. I'm just not sure exactly yet how that promotion works.

http://www.soe.com/securityupdate/welcomeback/

For those customers on an active paying plan, this time has been added to the end of your current billing cycle. For all other customers, your time begins upon your first login to each of the relevant games. Customers must login by 11:59 pm PST August 31, 2011 to claim the game time.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• plaxidiaplaxidia Member UncommonPosts: 171

I believe you had to claim the 45 day free before the end of August.. Its still says pending on my accounts so I could still claim mine if I wanted :)

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

Originally posted by plaxidia

I believe you had to claim the 45 day free before the end of August.. Its still says pending on my accounts so I could still claim mine if I wanted :)

Correct. You have until August 31st to reactivate and claim your 45 days. It should say "Pending" if you haven't activated it yet.

• maccajnrmaccajnr Member UncommonPosts: 84

It was saying Pending, indeed.

I logged yesterday in SWG (after 6 years!) without doing anything, and now it says it expires 18/09. So it activated itselfs on login.

Thanks