Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFG good PVP and PVE balance

WarnyWarny Member Posts: 48

Well I have been playing WoW on and off since day one and finaly can't do it anymore, I log in more to chat then play these days so time to move on and stop paying 15 bucks for a chat.

So I am looking at Aion or Age of conan, I played both for a bit when they got released but AOC left due to PC not up to scratch for it at the time ( but is now ) and Aion I left due to the major rubberbandding issue me and alot of other aussies were getting.

I really enjoyed the rough adult world of conan but as i said it was a PC issue at the time, so with the game going F2P is it still worth a look or a dead world these days ?

Aion, liked alot but the rubber banding issue I had and the quest line was abit crap go here kill that with no choice to quest somewere eles.

So as you can see I like a good mix of PvP and PvE, looking for any info from current players of the above two games and any other games people think I should look at. Also I like a good crafting system and a decent Population.

Comments

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,667

Aion is going no where. I wouldn't bother with it. 

AoC is arguably dying, but since it's F2P, I can't think of why you shouldn't download it, log in, and see for yourself. 

It's hard to give you further recommendations since you didn't tell us what you want other than saying PVE and PVP, which is most mmorpgs. The few mmorpgs that have good crafting are niche and or low population, so it's hard to recommend those without more information as well. As for decent population, that depends on the game, so it's another non helpful requirement. 

We need more info if you want other recommendations. 

• ryskermanzryskermanz Member Posts: 2

You should check out Aika Online. The PvP is extremely good with Battlefields, Arenas, Nations vs Nations in raids and Guilds/alliances vs other guilds/alliances in castle sieges.

Here is the link :

http://aika.gpotato.com/landingb/

• underoath01underoath01 Member Posts: 34

I would say try rift 7 day trial. I decided to try it a few days ago and seems really good for now :P

• underoath01underoath01 Member Posts: 34

Originally posted by Warny  I really enjoyed the rough adult world of conan but as i said it was a PC issue at the time, so with the game going F2P is it still worth a look or a dead world these days ?

I just joined back up in AoC as well the server I'm on seems to be doing really well

• huanieeshuaniees Member Posts: 6

I suggest Gate to heavens, A brilliant old-school MMORPG very exciting to play

http://www.gatetoheavens.com/

4 Classes , Vital Spirtor , Swordsmen , Mage and ,Archer/Dagger

heres a Video if u would like to watch about the server

Interesting PVP features , when grouped PVP its much more exciting