Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Playing for fun? Join us and let us create a stress free community! :)

2»

Comments

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118

On a PvE server, which Antonia Bayle is, the only thing it affects is that guards attack you in cities of the other alignment. Plus you are paying 40% more when buying from the other alignment broker (instead of 20%).

In other words, it does not matter at all whether you are good or evil :)

• EbonrookEbonrook Member Posts: 11

Dang Steam! I still have 4 gb to download! Still not in :(

I am really having trouble deciding what class to play as - they all sound like something I would enjoy... dang, any suggestions?

You can always try more of them and see which one you like the most. Most of new players do that :)

The thing with EQ2 is all of the classes have their place, all ihat matters is which one you enjoy playing :)

I had nearly made up my mind, but my laptop (being metal) overheated. Its very hot around here tonight :(

There are just too many choices - I don't know what to go with at all! :(

• SolarstrikerSolarstriker Member UncommonPosts: 35

I'm completely new to the game, and i just bought the all-in-one pack on station.com

Downloading the game now, so i will be looking to join the guild aswell. :D

Originally posted by Solarstriker

I'm completely new to the game, and i just bought the all-in-one pack on station.com

Downloading the game now, so i will be looking to join the guild aswell. :D

I am very much looking forward to meeting you in the world of Norrath!

Laxie

• xZeRGzxZeRGz Member Posts: 118

Sounds good.

I will have to DL / install it tonight!

The more the merrier! *winks*

The guild is called The Night Watch.

Officers who can invite you are: Laxie, Arknathand (Scyphion), Gimple, Nalefein

We are running our first event on Sunday. It is going to be a low level dungeon group.

(Regular grouping is happening every evening of course)

Looking forward to playing with you all,

Laxie

• EQ1RiddarEQ1Riddar Member Posts: 8

Hi Laxie,

Just started playing on the Extended version of EQ2 but will be re-rolling on AB to join you all on your epic adventures if thats OK :)

I played MMO's for roughly 10 years but becoming a father has stopped my hardcore gaming and now i'm restricted to casual play only.

I'm from the UK and play generally 9pm-12pm. Sometimes if i get the chance I'm on throughout the day as well.

Not 100% sure on the class, always been Necro/SK/Pal in the past but fancy trying something new, possibly a support class.

Anyhows, I'll get in touch in-game when i get online :) image

Playing: EQ2 & VG

EverQuest, 52 Paladin <Miraj>, Venril Sathir
    Vanguard, 50 Necromancer <Riot>, Infineum

• dagon3dagon3 Member Posts: 117

I will be joning you all today i have a 90 lock on butcherblock server was a guild leader the last 4 months and we made it to lvl 46 before the hack then the other two guild leaders left for wow .

I was stuck at it alone and with two kids there was no way i could run it alone so i gave it to another member day before yesterday.

Put alot of time into that lock but i somewhat rushed through the game (not power lvld) and missed alot of content.only a lvl 23 crafter , 240 aa's and gathering skills blow..tried looking for a different guild since the one i helped make was low on members with no one to qst with or group with , but the ones i tried there are all lvl 90 or have 300 members and have them clicks of groupies that leave you left out.

Id like to take it slower this time around and would be happy to start fresh with a new guild and help it grow .

Im 35 been playing for about 3 years had a templar for 2 of those years and then when i returned i wanted to try a dps class , i enjoy them both . As soon as the servers come back up ill be trying to reach one of you .

Im all about enjoying all the game has to offer and love dungeon running and grouping (low lvl and high).

Hope to see you in game soon,  

Exovius......

EDIT: Also im more then willing to help out any new players to the game i enjoy that !

Im no expert but ive been around for awhile.

double post my bad..

Originally posted by Ebonrook

There are just too many choices - I don't know what to go with at all! :(

You like healing ? dps? or support?

• Tensor25Tensor25 Member Posts: 70

Started playing last night on AB. I went with a Ranger. Name is Deelock. I generally play from 7-11pm EST.

Looking forward to enjoying all the content the game has to offer. I tried looking up Laxie last night but didn't appear to be online. Is there anyone else i can contact in the guild?

Like it so far, seems like theres lots to do, which is great.

Hope to see you all soon!

Originally posted by Tensor25

Started playing last night on AB. I went with a Ranger. Name is Deelock. I generally play from 7-11pm EST.

Looking forward to enjoying all the content the game has to offer. I tried looking up Laxie last night but didn't appear to be online. Is there anyone else i can contact in the guild?

Like it so far, seems like theres lots to do, which is great.

Hope to see you all soon!

We currently have 4 leaders (their other characters in brackets). Any of them can invite you in. I will add you to my friends list and will try to be on the lookout :)

Laxie (Keenie), Arknathand (Scyphion), Gimple (Beldain, Detlif, Timple, Thumple) , Nalefein

Looking forward to playing with you :)

If anyone has been trying to get into the guild and couldnt find anyone to invite them i made officer yesterday and i am online all day and night on and off please send me a tell (Exovius)

The guild is doing great and we already have two events planned ive never been in such a helpful non click guild , where everyone helps and gets to be in groups .

As of now we are lvl 14 and all but about 4 members are under lvl 30 so now is a good time to join and meet everyone as we enjoy lower lvl content together .

Everyone in the guild besides the leaders and a few others are from mmorpg.com so its quite amazing.

AS of now i believe we have 22 accounts and 30 something members.

The guild was made by laxie on 7/13/2011 so its quite new.

Hope to see you in game !

Exovius...

• nine56nine56 Member UncommonPosts: 208

Is this guild still up? I can't find it on the recuiting list.

• schertztschertzt Member Posts: 110

I'm cownloading EQIIx right now, might as well play this along with lotro til GW2 arrives.

EQ was my very first mmo, but to be honest, I didn't know how to do a SINGLE thing.  I remmber just sitting on some rock all day watching people fight skeletons haha...

I'm looking to be some sort of Caster-DPS class, or possibly a CC'er.....Ideas?  Will be on tonight :)

Playing: GW2, Planetside 2.
    Trying out: Age of Wushu
    Looking forward to: AA, Wildstar

The guild of course is still up and is getting more active every day. We have 3 events planned for this weekend and a huge event-series planned for August. Grouping is happening every day and since we have officers in various timezones, you can find help pretty much 24/7.

We are taking our time, but progressing. I am having a lot of fun myself, doing all sorts of low level dungeons and heritage quests. All of the members are very friendly and I get my daily amount of laugh through the guild chat :)

There are a lot of guilds on the list, so it may be hard to find it, unless you use the exact filters our guild has. I suggest you contact one of the recruiters instead. You could also register on our website to stay in touch with everyone.

http://www.thenightwatch.enjin.com

Hope to see you soon,

Laxie

Edited the original post and added a bit of information about what the guild has in store for August. Keep checking back for more information about the Guild Quest :)

Laxie