Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars kotor II for PC, Anywhere to download it??

zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794

Ive been trying to find a spot to Download Kotor II, but all my searches come up empty. So if anyone knows a spot to DL it or any info to this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

direct2drive has it. thought steam did but they only have the first one

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

Originally posted by Foomerang

steam

What Foomerang said.

• RoCkYaFaCeRoCkYaFaCe Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by dougmysticey

steam

What Foomerang said.

Ya its not on steam and hasn't been on steam in awhile, Kotor2 anyhow the first game is on steam.

• AchillezAchillez Member UncommonPosts: 105

steam

As far as I know, Steam only has KOTOR 1 on it. :(

i edited my first post heh. direct2drive has it for 10 bucks

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794

Ya i got Kotor 1 on steam...i looked on D2d but did not see ill go look again thank you all for the replys :)

EDIT: they got the xbox strategy guide for 10 bucks, if anyones got a handy link id sure be greatful

:)

• zencommandozencommando Member Posts: 33

It's not on D2D either. Just a game guide.

• zaylinzaylin Member UncommonPosts: 794

Originally posted by zencommando

ok...guess ill have to bite the bullet and buy it from amazon >.0

Originally posted by zaylin

Originally posted by zencommando
    ok...guess ill have to bite the bullet and buy it from amazon >.0

whoa crazy. i just saw it up there not even 2 weeks ago.
  • keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

Just have it shipped to you from Amazon like I did. Make sure once you get it that you google KOTOR 2 Restoration Mod. That finishes the game and makes it like it should have been. It's VERY recommended.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=KOTOR+2&x=0&y=0

There Is Always Hope!

• PalanorPalanor Member UncommonPosts: 46

A little off topic, but... If you do manage to find the game, I highly recommend downloading the "Restoration project" or whatever it was called. The game is really unfinished. I did play through it, but I HATED the 1 minute ending and that some storylines just wasn't finished.

Good luck finding it though.

Nerf rock, paper is fine -Scissor

• LawlmonsterLawlmonster Member UncommonPosts: 1,085

Originally posted by Palanor

A little off topic, but... If you do manage to find the game, I highly recommend downloading the "Restoration project" or whatever it was called. The game is really unfinished. I did play through it, but I HATED the 1 minute ending and that some storylines just wasn't finished.

Yeah, I remember playing KOTOR 1 and being absolutely blown away by the story, in all apects. Sure, it had other things going on for it, but hot damn - I didn't expect the story to go where it did. For this reason, the second KOTOR was a giant misstep, and while the large majority of the story was great, the ending totally ruined any valuable conclusion a player could take away. It was an odd situation, with KOTOR 1 being a bit technically and mechanically behind, but making up for that with an amazing story, and KOTOR 2 being far more technologically and mechanically advanced, with an ending to the story that just made you facepalm.

"This is life! We suffer and slave and expire. That's it!" -Bernard Black (Dylan Moran)

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

Originally posted by Palanor

Its right here--->http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/TSL_Restored_Content_Mod;111657

There Is Always Hope!

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

I just got it at Best Buy a little over 3 months ago, ordered it online and had it shppied to the store that is.. Only took a few days wait.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson