Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for game like Everquest but different as noted in posting

taxguytaxguy Member Posts: 60

I am looking for an MMORPG that is like Everquest that has unlimited amount of alternative advancement abilities that I can eventually use and/or levels but is different from EQ and other games as follows:

First, it won't have PVP or will have very limited PVP.

Second, I don't have to run for many minutes to zones like eq in order to buy necessary items or find necessary mobs. I hate having to waste large amounts of time running to various places.

Third, I don't care if free or not. Free is preferred but not necessary.

Fourth, There is no required camping for items that take as much as 30 minutes or more to simply wait around for the right items.

Fifth, a death penalty that isn't severe.

Sixth, isn't WoW.

Seventh, not a hugely complicated game with hundreds of zones yet like you will find in EQ.

Eighth, lots of items with constant updates for new armor and weapons.

Nineth, Is solo friendly,but might need groups for some areas and/'or raids.

Tenth, doesn't require grouping in order to find decent items.

Comments

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

Everquest 2 sounds perfect. That's the only game that comes to mind.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • taxguytaxguy Member Posts: 60

Actually, I don't mind the effort. I just don't like the mindless camping for hours and running for 15 minutes to get to a zone.

Does EQ2 have lots of AA abilities for each class?

I think the one think that I didn't like about EQ2 was its large number of spell slots. I like having a limit,but eq2 might be a good choice.  Any other suggestions?

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

EQ2 does not have nearly as many AA's as EQ1. However, I found the AA's it does have to provide for various viable options. 

I'd recommend the Templar class. It is the funnest.