Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone....

ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

freeze me in carbonite and wake me up in November?

*stares at the monitor drooling with boredom*

Nothing to see here. Move along...

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Comments

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Before I move along, I'd like to ask you a question: Have you got an account on Guild Wars 2 Guru?

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

Originally posted by Alot

Before I move along, I'd like to ask you a question: Have you got an account on Guild Wars 2 Guru?

Wot? Not that I know. Hm surely not as "Bismarck". ... Oh hey he has the same icon! No but it still isn't me. I am usually Elikal everywhere. XD

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• sorry El but carbonite freezing isn't available is this galaxy yet.  your best bet would be this i think. image

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

I know just what you mean, El.

I wish I could just hibernate 'till release.

Originally posted by Wharg0ul

I know just what you mean, El.

I wish I could just hibernate 'till release.

And then end of 2011 EVERYTHING come at the same time! Not only TOR, also Skyrim and plenty other games. -__-

• Ebil_PiwatEbil_Piwat Member Posts: 208

But if you freeze until November, you'll miss the 'open weekends' , and whatever goodie comes in the new DVD / Blu-Ray bundle pack in Sept.

SWTOR. Face it, in the Scooby Doo Mystery Solving Van of coolness, this game is Velma. In this current MMO climate it has about as much chance for survival as a group of inquisitive teenagers in a 1980s slasher flick. -Tardcore May, 2011

Originally posted by Ebil_Piwat

But if you freeze until November, you'll miss the 'open weekends' , and whatever goodie comes in the new DVD / Blu-Ray bundle pack in Sept.

Must be something American? I am not aware of such a thing.

Ya know life is a curse. I have some money to spent, I have time. And I am bored to death not knowing what to do. I guess that's complaining on a high level.

I designed to many SWTOR chars now on sketches... I AM SO READY FOR THE GAME! *shakes fist*

• Syno23Syno23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,360

I'm predicting a December 2011 launch date, November is much too early, I'm hoping that that's the real release date, but we'll have to find out. And besides, the best things in life don't come without sacrifice, and we have to sacrifice all of this wait time for a miracle; SW:TOR.