Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a PC server that's more populated than the others

nerrollusnerrollus Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 214

or are they all low pop?

Comments

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254

Population on all servers is horrible. They are going to essentially merge them all into one - but I'm not sure when.

That's actually why I looked at your thread, I was hoping someone would mention when the merge was going to happen.

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

I would suspect that the mega servers will not happen until SOE gets test servers up for both the PC and PS3 versions as they seem to want to patch both games at the same time. 

They still have not really given even a rough ETA on when the mergers are coming.

Probably have to wait for some revenue from Green Lantern before they can afford to...SOE bastages.

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

Originally posted by Zorgo

Probably have to wait for some revenue from Green Lantern before they can afford to...SOE bastages.

LOL! This could prove more troublesome since it has been rumored that the Green latern DLC has been delayed. image

Originally posted by Kazara

LOL! This could prove more troublesome since it has been rumored that the Green latern DLC has been delayed. image

I stand by my 'bastages' claim.

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

Originally posted by Kazara

I stand by my 'bastages' claim.

As well you should! image

• Joshua69Joshua69 Member UncommonPosts: 953

I am looking forward to some huge server merger. I'll come back when they do that....

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

anyone know the most populated PVE and pvp servers for pc? i know they're all low but one has to seem like there is more on.

Just for anyone that wants to know.

The PS3 pop is healthy enough to play, if you choose one of the 3 med pop servers.

• jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

Originally posted by abyss610

anyone know the most populated PVE and pvp servers for pc? i know they're all low but one has to seem like there is more on.

No, there are 50 people max playing this game on PC right now. Don't bother. In fact, you will find more people standing around Atlas Park competeing in costume contests in COH on a given evening than you would find playing all of DCU on PC.