Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is it okay to ask about

aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

where to make CDKey purchases on these forums? just want to make sure, got my first warning the other day in all the years ive been posting to mmorpg.com, just don't want to make that mistake again.

basically, im just asking if anyone has had good experiences and if so with which companies.

im looking for something i can afford b/c i would like to give the game a real try out, and 10 days isn't cutting it for me.

thanks for input or help.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
One could be called finite, the other infinite.
A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

Comments

• Tyvolus1Tyvolus1 Member Posts: 815

Originally posted by chelan

where to make CDKey purchases on these forums? just want to make sure, got my first warning the other day in all the years ive been posting to mmorpg.com, just don't want to make that mistake again.

basically, im just asking if anyone has had good experiences and if so with which companies.

im looking for something i can afford b/c i would like to give the game a real try out, and 10 days isn't cutting it for me.

thanks for input or help.

You can download the game from Amazon or Steam.  As well as the obvious brick and mortar locales that may be near you, like Best Buy, Wal Mart, Target, etc.  $19.99 and you get 30 days free.