Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LFGame PVP fantasy MMO with aimed combat

KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

I know about Darkfall and Mortal Online.  What other fantasy MMOs have aimed combat (not tab-target) with emphasis on PVP?

I'd prefer FFA but factions would be okay too.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Methinks yousa hefta try Dragons Nest or Vindictus!  Aside from that you gna hefta wait for Tera >.<

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Dragon's Nest looks pretty cool for its style.  Video  Beta's still running.  Thanks!

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.