Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it just me or is ...

XciserXciser Member UncommonPosts: 102

everyone tired of Riot not putting anything exciting into the game... I have literally sat here and played league of legends since launch so about 2 years.  The company has done very little for the game and with the recent amount of numbers listed for there population... they can be considered a huge company. They constantly release skins and champions but when will the insanity stop.  They have announced multiple things like... observer mode.... replays..... maps..... and have failed to deliver all of these, among that the developers troll a little too hard on the forums, but then again were all human.  I can forgive them for that but empty promises and zero content updates.....  On top of that the whole WoW pvp style of over buffing characters, super nerfing characters and never really changing the meta game is getting intolerable.  The last straw for me was when the game has announced season 1 ending and it hasnt ended... because a year+ of season 1 is a good thing?  The game could be taken great in E-sports and already shows promise but this extended season 1 and horrible elo system doesn't seem to do it justice...

In the end, this game would be much better in a different companies hand, unless they can change there ways.

Comments

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,532

Originally posted by Xciser

everyone tired of Riot not putting anything exciting into the game... I have literally sat here and played league of legends since launch so about 2 years.  The company has done very little for the game and with the recent amount of numbers listed for there population... they can be considered a huge company. They constantly release skins and champions but when will the insanity stop.  They have announced multiple things like... observer mode.... replays..... maps..... and have failed to deliver all of these, among that the developers troll a little too hard on the forums, but then again were all human.  I can forgive them for that but empty promises and zero content updates.....  On top of that the whole WoW pvp style of over buffing characters, super nerfing characters and never really changing the meta game is getting intolerable.  The last straw for me was when the game has announced season 1 ending and it hasnt ended... because a year+ of season 1 is a good thing?  The game could be taken great in E-sports and already shows promise but this extended season 1 and horrible elo system doesn't seem to do it justice...

In the end, this game would be much better in a different companies hand, unless they can change there ways.

Adding these features in Season 1, with Season 2 around the corner, would be silly. I expect good things to come when they launch Season 2.

And the meta game has changed quite a bit over the years, though I play on the EU servers, so I have no idea what the US players are doing.

Although they release new champions and skins like mad, its how they get their funds. People are willing to buy them. No problem there. They also re-work old champions that are unviable in ranked play, so I really don't see the problem here.

Maybe you're just bored?

• XciserXciser Member UncommonPosts: 102

boredom is very possibly, i still think the company has missed its mark on quite a few things.... like the empty promises and I think that the ranking systems of bloodline champions and Starfcraft 2 is very promising....  I cant even play the game without raging because of teammates.... its too punishing at its current elo system, and the other two systems I previously mentioned are much more advanced.