Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zero Tolerance

UngoHumungoUngoHumungo Member Posts: 518

Now first let me state for the record I am a big fan of this game, however, the only complaint is that there is a no tolerance policy on leaving game....now I don't make a habit of leaving games and would probably never have a complaint about this but recently i started experience electrical problems where the slightest thing will knock my power out for an hour at a time or sometimes longer, I have an electrician scheduled to come help but in the mean time my account have been banned for deserting games in which i would have liked to finish.....League of Legends, you should consider a more conservative approach to your deserter problem, otherwise you will continue to punish people for things that are out of their control

There are times when one must ask themselves is it my passion that truly frightens you? Or your own?

Comments

• AthcearAthcear Member Posts: 420

I don't think they actually punish people unless they make a habit of quitting games.  Usually quitters are also reported for bad attitude issues as well as leaving.  People whose internet or power goes out... they usually just disappear with no warning.  It would be nice if the game could differentiate somehow, though.

Important facts:
    1. Free to Play games are poorly made.
    2. Casuals are not all idiots, but idiots call themselves casuals.
    3. Great solo and group content are not mutually exclusive, but they suffer when one is shoved into the mold of the other. The same is true of PvP and PvE.
    4. Community is more important than you think.