Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SEEKING FREE CHARTERS TO GOOD HOME =P L@@K

dontbedumbdontbedumb Member Posts: 9

I NEED ANY TYPE OF CHARTER FOR FREE EXECPT LVLS 1-20 I CAN LVL THEM JUST SEND ME ACCOUNT INFO LIKE USERNAME AND PASSWORD I REEEELY WANT A LVL 55+ MAGE image         MY E-MAIL IS    [email protected]  CHARS PLZZZZ I BEG U image

Comments

• ChickenTalonChickenTalon Member Posts: 163

Good luck...

I have an idea--Try making a lvl 55+ 'charter' yourself.  Start from the beginning like everyone else did.

I would love a lvl  55+ mage too.  I admit, that would be freaking cool.  But i'm gonna do things the old fashioned way and lvl my mage by killing monsters and stuff.

I'm sorry if i'm sounding rude here, but this is one of few things that really makes me mad about this game.  Sure, you can buy a lvl 55 Fire mage with a Viper staff, a full  set of Complete Armor, 90,000 national points, etc.

But you can't buy (real) experience.  You cant buy the memories of working that character up from the bottom of the ladder.  You can't buy the legacy that the previous user has left.

It would be like giving Robocop's armor and guns to a young rookie cop and telling him to go save the world.  It would just be an absolute farce, and nobody would respect him for it.

Keep what i've said in mind man, hopefully i've made some kind of impression on you

www.knightsunited.com
    The first and best dedicated fansite for KO

• himbranhimbran Member Posts: 94

chicken talon has a good point, u shlould creat ur own cjaracter and lvl it urself dont b lazy. and if someone is stupid enough to give u their account ull get tired easy cause at that lvl its really ahrd to lvl up and ull get tired because u have no passion to get other skills because u got them all. i prefer creating my own character rather than just buying ppl out. the only ppl that wil give them away are pplz that will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever play the game again. which is a really small percent because this game lacks some things but its great though!

i hate ppl that dont lvl their accounts and just scam ppl out of them or buy them!!!::::26::::::27::::::25::

i have the golden psp!

• dontbedumbdontbedumb Member Posts: 9
    i have raised a warrior to lvl 63 and a rouge to lvl 60 and a   priest lvl 59 i just reely want a mage with reely good spells i would use it for like a day just to see wat it is like thanks for apoligizeingimage
  • KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• ChickenTalonChickenTalon Member Posts: 163
    Um...I'm sure you had something important to show here, but all i see is the evil Red Ximage

www.knightsunited.com
    The first and best dedicated fansite for KO

• mannysaldanamannysaldana Member Posts: 32

i like the way chicken talon says it. BTW nice metaphor
    ::::40::