Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blackmoon Chronicles - MMORPG New Site - All Read Please!

livelyclivelyc Member Posts: 110
i know this post is old but dark you are being an idiot  let me stop u , first of all u do not have to pay for fileplanet , u can create a free account and download by waiting in line . Second of all u can cancel fileplanet subscription after the first frigging month if your so tight about your money that make bmc a 7 dollar game if you want to look at it that way. Stop being retarded and maybe even stop posting man

This message has been brought to u by Death, the fulltime sponsor of the lively cadaver

This message has been brought to u by Death, the fulltime sponsor of the lively cadaver

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    yes you DO have to pay for fileplanet

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

• ClownClown Member Posts: 71
    no, you do not need to pay anything to download from fileplanet. you can, however, pay and then be exempt from having to wait in line for your download to commence.

• UifzUifz Member Posts: 252

Or pay for the "Exclusive First! Members Only Content"

Where all Fileplanet users who pay, not only get faster downloads, do not have to wait, but also get the content first and also rare content not given out to the public (who do not pay)

• ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941
    I gave this game a go about 8-10months ago, the lagg the playability everything sucked. I tried but failed, it was also during this time i also gave another game a go which was better and that one also bit the bullit and was terminated. Carnt remember its title either but it was better but still not good enough which was why they pulled the plug on it.

• UrsaboiUrsaboi Member Posts: 82
    lol this whole post shuld be terminated. this game is no longer running it no longer works