Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Sim City like game, single player or multi

JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

I'm looking to buy and immerse myself into a Sim City type game. The only good ones I know about are Sim City 2k and 4. I was wondering if these two were my only options. Does anyone know of any other high quality city builders / city resource managers? If so, how do they stack up against Sim City 4? 

It doesn't matter if it is single player or multiplayer, free or to buy, download or browser. Even console is fine if it's XBox 360 or Gameboy DS. 

Anyone ever played Sim City 2 (aka Creator) for DS? How's it stack up against Sim City 4 for computer? 

Comments

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Umm...How about umm...

Cities XL and Stronghold 3? 

Cities XL is out already and and Stronghold 3 is coming out sooooon~~ ^__^

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• TriadninjaTriadninja Member Posts: 111

Yeah Cities XL is the biggest most advanced city simulator to date, with the ability to manage a whole bunch of thing and build a perfect utopia, and so on and so forth. Stronghold 3 is going to be the best castle simulator, with unique creation abilities and the ability to design your own kingdoms and castles. Cities XL used to be an MMO as well, where multiple people would build their city and others could look at your city or visit it, but they shut it down.

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

I've never heard of castle simulators. What's the best one on the market now, and is it worth playing? 

How does Cities XL compare to Sim City 4? Any suggestions on which to go with? If I should go with Cities XL, then is the original the one to get, or the 2011 version? 

Thanks!!