Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your favorite type of music, song, artist etc. ( HONESTLY )

Well to start this thread off my personal favorite type of music is rock. Don't think im wierd or im lying because on my computer music player it says the type of music is rock. It doesn't even sound like it. It really osunds like, Desert Travel music. The songs on the CD would be, Shine (just a name), Allegretto, Fuego, Sahara, and Strange Paradise. The artist is Bond. The composer well I really can't remember myself. There are different ones for each song. I'll post a poll along this topic to see which type of music gets through. But rock, is not really my favorite music its the most common music I really listen to. I like Trance too. I don't care about the artists or anything for that I just love to listen to that...

Small Poll to discuss what type of music most like on *2.

--Daniil

Comments

• Ze.RomeguZe.Romegu Member Posts: 160

*2. Poll.

Q. What is your favorite type of music that is actually below.

Rock? Votes:

Tekno? Votes:

Rock? Votes:

Rap? Votes:

Hip-Hop? Votes:

Trance? Votes:

Classical? Votes:

Thanks for voting on the poll tell me if I forgot any type of music I quite don't know much to this point because recently I haven't been listening to other music (s). Thanks.

NOTE: ( This is just a question I want people to answer nothing else im curious of whats out there today ).

• PsikorpsPsikorps Member Posts: 39

Techno & Trance are my main tastes.

I like the music without any vocals, my personal opinion is that Techno or Trance ( when done properly and can stir up emotions in the person(s) listening to it ) rival that of classical music.

With no vocals a song that can make people feel something is always a good song, a song that lets the notes speak for themselves. And when those songs make use of common technology for their sounds it brings a upto-date twist to a classical style of music which in my honest opinion is the best music there is.

On a side note....I hate country music (if it could be called music) even though country is losing its country roots and becoming more and more "pop-ish" its still evil.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Since you are not familiar with the "Insert Poll" button, I will do it for you.... As well gramatically correct some names, and take out the genres you said twice.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • mister_GuSmister_GuS Member Posts: 811

emoish/indie stuff

But i also love PUNK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riggy for shissy:
    Pent 4 2.66
    1 GIG ram
    Radeon X850XT Platinum Edition
    120 gigs of HD

REMEMBER: He who hates the beaner, Will loose his WIENER!

• looploop Member Posts: 79

Im into classical,rock.. actually im into any kind of musics.. its also depends on my moods, but one of my fave band is evanescence and etc.

In my field of paper flowers, candy clouds of lullaby. I lay inside myself for hours, and watch my purple sky fly over me. ~*Evanescence*~

• metalfoxusmetalfoxus Member Posts: 805

Originally posted by mister_GuS

emoish/indie stuff

I fucking KNEW IT!!!

Originally posted by metalfoxus
    emoish/indie stuff
    I fucking KNEW IT!!!

WAT ARE U trying ot say

i listen to hard core punk

GEEZUS

its just that i like some softer stuff too

i listen to clasic rock too

gotta love pink floyd, led, also iron maiden is good

Riggy for shissy:
    Pent 4 2.66
    1 GIG ram
    120 gigs of HD

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

Originally posted by metalfoxus
    emoish/indie stuff
    I fucking KNEW IT!!!

WAT ARE U trying ot say

i listen to hard core punk

GEEZUS

its just that i like some softer stuff too

i listen to clasic rock too

gotta love pink floyd, led, also iron maiden is good

No need to cover it up. We won't laugh at you. Yup.

*Walks out silently*

*Bursts out laughing*

ugh.... there is no winning with you guys::::06::

Riggy for shissy:
    Pent 4 2.66
    1 GIG ram
    120 gigs of HD

• Secretgoku3Secretgoku3 Member Posts: 65

Punk is the most awsome music.

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

what kinda "hard core" punk Gus?

Metal and Symphonic Rock for the win.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Punk is not as bad as Evenessence. The worst live band in the history of the world. Whatshername has been autopitched to shit in the albums.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• teamrebornteamreborn Member Posts: 4

Im with mister_gus. I like punk and emo.

Yellowcard, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Underoath (Hardcore), Taking Back Sunday, and Relient K. I like other bands as well. And even classical but these are my favorite.

• burningattaburningatta Member Posts: 194

LOL good charlotte, yellow card, and simple plan!!! the three biggest poser bands out there! lol

anyway for me the punk and hardcore punk. Like anti-flag, nofx, blink182 etc etc

remember, a very wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn

Originally posted by burningatta
    LOL good charlotte, yellow card, and simple plan!!! the three biggest poser bands out there! lol
    anyway for me the punk and hardcore punk. Like anti-flag, nofx, blink182 etc etc

Uhhh and Blink182 is NOT a poser band? You have 30 year olds trying to be teenagers. Don't tell me that is not "posing".

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

Originally posted by Kiamde
    Punk is not as bad as Evenessence. The worst live band in the history of the world. Whatshername has been autopitched to shit in the albums.

Evanescance is a watered down, mainstream version of Nightwish, VERY watered down.

• smiley123smiley123 Member UncommonPosts: 174

I love rock/alt rock/alt metal all the rest is crap imo, besides some rap if it's funny.

imageGODSMACK RULESimage

Originally posted by smiley123
    I love rock/alt rock/alt metal all the rest is crap imo, besides some rap if it's funny.
    imageGODSMACK RULESimage

There is another band I have a beef with. I saw Godsmack live on New Year Eve and they were so badly mixed that you'd think they were either doing it on purpose or drunk. When the lead guitar is louder than the vocals...you have issues.

• smiley123smiley123 Member UncommonPosts: 174

Originally posted by Kiamde

imageGODSMACK RULESimage

There is another band I have a beef with. I saw Godsmack live on New Year Eve and they were so badly mixed that you'd think they were either doing it on purpose or drunk. When the lead guitar is louder than the vocals...you have issues.

AHAHA sully does get drunk alot,but it depends if it was the old group you saw or the new group. They changed alot in the past few years.image

Originally posted by Kiamde Originally posted by smiley123I love rock/alt rock/alt metal all the rest is crap imo, besides some rap if it's funny.imageGODSMACK RULESimage There is another band I have a beef with. I saw Godsmack live on New Year Eve and they were so badly mixed that you'd think they were either doing it on purpose or drunk. When the lead guitar is louder than the vocals...you have issues.
    AHAHA sully does get drunk alot,but it depends if it was the old group you saw or the new group. They changed alot in the past few years.image

Last New years. I was sarcastic on the "drunk" decription. The band does not mix, but THEY DO APPROVE!

• InstagoInstago Member Posts: 109

No reggae?

/me cries

• LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

Originally posted by Instago
    No reggae?/me cries

I do like some stuff by 311, which has a sort of reggae grove.

• tmom225tmom225 Member Posts: 2

I'll take anything country or soft rock. There's nothing like mellowing out to good country ballads. ::::20::

Originally posted by Saigonshakes
    what kinda "hard core" punk Gus?

The Casualties are pretty good
    my favorite punk band

But punk in general is awesome

Riggy for shissy:
    Pent 4 2.66
    1 GIG ram
    120 gigs of HD