Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

post your end game pvp epicness here please(no low level)

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ya i have yet to see end game pvp (server vs server,guild v guild etc)

if any have some be it in any langage it doesnt mather just want to see end game tube.

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856
    !not one end game server battle.not one end game guild battle.not one arena end game pvp battle with all the gamer i see in there? Wow this is sad.
  • malroth67malroth67 Member UncommonPosts: 66

The game is still relatively new,  officially its in open beta, but still in released state.  Fact is there isn't many people that high in level,  I guess you could get some 60+ groups going at it, but your best bet is to search youtube and various other video sites.  Or just do a search on web, might actually get better results, I would imagine some guilds might put stuff up on their conquest's on their own site.  I am in a pretty big guild, but we have few people over level 60, max I think is 69,  most of our pvp'ers though are around 45+ though.  Some of the people in my guild have been playing a very long time, but they got their toons wiped when the game went to open beta which really wasn't that long ago, and later levels take forever to get to next level with the exp involved in it.