Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvP?

DrakiisDrakiis Member Posts: 47

Does this game have any pvp?image

Comments

• TazlorTazlor Member UncommonPosts: 864

This game shut down a while ago....

• GrunimGrunim Member UncommonPosts: 172

Yes, Earth Eternal shut down summer of 2010.   I remember it had Arena PvP available.

Earth Eternal is slated to return with a US server sometime this summer.  Here's the announcement:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/329/feature/5430/Earth-Eternal-Earth-Eternal-Returns.html

• hail2dathiefhail2dathief Member UncommonPosts: 232
    Not sure I was on the website and it really tells u nothing about the game but its in open beta right now and all u need is a Facebook account to log in s o let me know if it's any good if you play it.

• rhinokrhinok Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

Originally posted by hail2dathief

Not sure I was on the website and it really tells u nothing about the game but its in open beta right now and all u need is a Facebook account to log in s o let me know if it's any good if you play it.

If you were on the website you'd see it's not in open beta yet.  It is coming soon, but it's not available for download yet.  Assuming the same basic feature set is available from when it shut down, one could assume the pvp arena might still be there.  As to whether there are more opportunities for PvP, I don't know.

• PingmeisterPingmeister Member Posts: 51

The Open Beta is in progress.  Played for an hour or so today.  No idea about PVP though.

• rhinokrhinok Member UncommonPosts: 1,798

Originally posted by Pingmeister

The Open Beta is in progress.  Played for an hour or so today.  No idea about PVP though.

Kind of.  Yes, beta is open now (it wasn't when I posted above), but it hasn't really been publicized.  Per the Lead Designer, it's basically a soft launch for open beta:

Welcome all!

As you can see we've brought the game up for what were calling a "Soft Launch". During this time, we are testing fixes for server hardware issues and server performance issues. It helps us to have a small amount of players on and have them log on slowly rather than all at once, hence why we do not announce when the server will be up.

During this time, there WILL be performance issues, lag, rubber-banding, and we may even just take the server down for hours on end to address issues and run tests. Please keep this in mind as you play right now. If you are having issues connecting from the homepage, please see the other two stickied threads with information on how to remove previous installs of Earth Eternal and clear your browser cache. 

If all goes well during the next few days we'll announce to the world that Earth Eternal is in Open Beta!

FYI,  there will be a character wipe at the end of this beta.

Back on topic, though, at this point in beta there is no PVP.