Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mickey Mouse - Move Over - Warcraft Park!

fansedefansede Member UncommonPosts: 960

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/841-now-open-the-world-of-warcraft-starcraft-theme-park

31 Million to build - We at Blizzard like to thank all you gamers...

(Lets have some fun with this!)

::Ticket sales - $15/ month or Run through our parking lot until you find an epic ticket stub

::Refreshments - Soda costs $10 unless you go to each themepark employee and deliver a picture of your favorite character to them

::All restrooms will have a coin requirement 50 cents per visit please. Except Wednesdays where kids and Seniors are free!

:)

Comments

• AzureProwerAzurePrower Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Unfortunately, the park's not exactly authorized by Activision or Blizzard Entertainment, but if you don't read Chinese, you probably wouldn't realize that.
  • VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

lolhad to happen I guess.

Sound investment on their part tbh, 31 million is a dent in one month's sub revenue, nothing more, and it will make them a stack in return.

TBH, Blizz need to do a Marvel and get into the film bussiness... they could self produce some great fantasy/ sci fi stuff based on their IPs with their resources.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by AzurePrower

Unfortunately, the park's not exactly authorized by Activision or Blizzard Entertainment, but if you don't read Chinese, you probably wouldn't realize that.

ahh ok, but it really should be something Blizz do imo... I would go and I'm not even a fanboi of theirs.