Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just got station access

So there's no harm in me trying this game, but is it worth the download?

I remember having a ball of a time when this game was first released (can't believe it's over 3 years ago now...) but obviously the population decline and then the F2P move have shifted the game massively. Is the population alright now? Or have they just completely broken the game?

Comments

• zrxgrimzrxgrim Member Posts: 3

I just started replaying and to be honest I think its worth the D/L and the time. For me it bridges the gap between casual and more serious gaming. Being free doesn't hurt either... As for population I see plenty of people in the ports I'm going to, there's a fair amount of world chat and I was invited into a society on my 2nd or 3rd login after starting up again. Give it a shot mate, you can always uninstall!

• PabswikkPabswikk Member Posts: 108

Originally posted by zrxgrim

I just started replaying and to be honest I think its worth the D/L and the time. For me it bridges the gap between casual and more serious gaming. Being free doesn't hurt either... As for population I see plenty of people in the ports I'm going to, there's a fair amount of world chat and I was invited into a society on my 2nd or 3rd login after starting up again. Give it a shot mate, you can always uninstall!

You've thawed my icy and jaded heart. Download started!