Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TOR Fourms exploding

2»

Comments

• BarakIIIBarakIII Member Posts: 800

Originally posted by Naqaj

Originally posted by wojtekpl

Originally posted by Lobotomist

Originally posted by Elikal

Ok I have a rant here. Why is the Euro Version 1 Dollar = 1 Euro. Thats a SCAM! The collectors edition is indeed $150, which IMVPO is robbery. I don't need no frigging Sith Doll. But I'd want the rest. And the Collectors Edition on Amazon.de is 150 EURO. The Euro is NOT the same as Dollar, dammit!

150 Euro thats 215 DOLLAR!

DAMN YOU BIOWARWE, DAAAAAMN YOUUUUU! *shakes fist*

Yea...same thing steam does :(

not always does steam do it.

Don't worry folks, in a few weeks dollars and euros will both be worthless.

I hope you started hoarding your yuan :)

If the dollar and the euro becomes worthless so too will the rest of the worlds currency. It's all tied to closely together now. Having gold might be a good idea I guess...maybe. But while I think it's likely to be more than weeks, I think you're right, at some point in the near future the world economy is going into the toilet.

• fcazaresfcazares Member Posts: 190

So many Chicken Littles. Do not worry, the sky is not falling. Careful lest you become the foxes dinner.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Originally posted by BarakIII

Originally posted by Naqaj

Originally posted by wojtekpl

Originally posted by Lobotomist

Ok I have a rant here. Why is the Euro Version 1 Dollar = 1 Euro. Thats a SCAM! The collectors edition is indeed $150, which IMVPO is robbery. I don't need no frigging Sith Doll. But I'd want the rest. And the Collectors Edition on Amazon.de is 150 EURO. The Euro is NOT the same as Dollar, dammit!

Yea...same thing steam does :(

not always does steam do it.

Don't worry folks, in a few weeks dollars and euros will both be worthless.

I hope you started hoarding your yuan :)

If the dollar and the euro becomes worthless so too will the rest of the worlds currency. It's all tied to closely together now. Having gold might be a good idea I guess...maybe. But while I think it's likely to be more than weeks, I think you're right, at some point in the near future the world economy is going into the toilet.

Nah more like getting bottlecaps then anything else caues you know ToR is going to cause the apocolypse and create zombines and all that stuff.

On topic. I knew both the mmorpg.com ToR forums and the official forums were going to go nuts, same thing will happen when the release date is announced and subsequently the actual release date comes around.

As for ToR beating wow? i couldn't really care less what it does. As long as the game stays active where i can play with my friends i don't care. thats Bioware's problem when it comes to how well the game is doing. I just need it to do well enough to not pull a MxO or other SoE titles.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

ROFL and what is so special about that page?  I read the  replies and there are 4 pages of the same dribble right after it.   Im not sure why you even referenced it.

Yes there's a lot of excitement but really,  whats so special about that page?  I don't see it unless you referenced the wrong page.

• BarakIIIBarakIII Member Posts: 800

Originally posted by whilan

On topic. I knew both the mmorpg.com ToR forums and the official forums were going to go nuts, same thing will happen when the release date is announced and subsequently the actual release date comes around.

As for ToR beating wow? i couldn't really care less what it does. As long as the game stays active where i can play with my friends i don't care. thats Bioware's problem when it comes to how well the game is doing. I just need it to do well enough to not pull a MxO or other SoE titles.

I couldn't agree more.

Edit: Oh, and sorry about the off topic. I get pulled into political and economic discussions so easily. :p

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Originally posted by gotha

TSW i think is going to sell good.  It is hands down the only original setting in MMOs coming out.  Its reminds me of the setting table top roleplayers make when they exaust post fantasy and sci fi genres.

The biggest stumbling block that game has before being successful is Funcom themselves. They've such a nasty habit of creating potentially brilliant MMO's then shooting themselves in the foot, then doing it again to make sure it can only limp.

• dragonbranddragonbrand Member UncommonPosts: 441

Originally posted by lunatis

Originally posted by Phry

Originally posted by gotha

TSW i think is going to sell good.  It is hands down the only original setting in MMOs coming out.  Its reminds me of the setting table top roleplayers make when they exaust post fantasy and sci fi genres.

TSW is the only game im currently optimistic about.. but i've been disappointed by a games 'promises' before..  if it does the things it promises... which would be a first for any game... then yes. it will have a good claim on being one of the 'few' actually original games coming out... ... just have to wait and see.. but.. im keeping my fingers crossed for this one..image

that

this

Gaming since Avalon Hill was making board games.

Played SWG, EVE, Fallen Earth, LOTRO, Rift, Vanguard, WoW, SWTOR, TSW, Tera
    Tried Aoc, Aion, EQII, RoM, Vindictus, Darkfail, DDO, GW, PotBS

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

STEAM does the same thing.

• VulskoVulsko Member Posts: 80

Originally posted by Precusor

Solution: Move to America. :D

• jeremyjodesjeremyjodes Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 679

The cry babyas who went to sleep lastnight and did not heed are warnings about a midnight release are the ones crying. Plus i have gotten several e-mails calling me names because i used origin and got in the 7 day pre-release group.

It's nothing but a bunch of QQing nerd ragers going on about how a limited collectors edition should not be limited to them :)

it will die down as soon as we make fun of them enough about crying about spilt milk.

• KalferKalfer Member Posts: 779

Originally posted by Vulsko

Originally posted by Precusor

Solution: Move to America. :D

Soultion to that: Move to China! They are buying the Americans debt, while still goldfarming like PIMPs.