Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back on wow, here some questions.

zokyzoky Member Posts: 17

I want to know which class is the funiest because this time I don't want to stop playing.

zoky

Comments

• RJCoxRJCox Member Posts: 2,686

Funniest? Gnomes are pretty funny looking, specially when they dance.... So play a Gnome, dance a lot, and you should be good... ;)

Richard J. Cox
    "There were much of the beautiful, much of the wanton, much of the bizarre, something of the terrible, and not a little of that which might have excited disgust."

• firemagicfiremagic Member Posts: 878

I'm think he wants to know which class is the most fun to play, and I'm guessing you knew that. LOL. ::::39::

My answer is that all the classes are fun in their own way. The only way to find which one is the most fun for you is to experiment with each one.

I can't say it's likely you'll find one that you'll never want to stop playing though, given that the average human lifespan is 60-80 years and many new games will be released in that time.

• BarryManilowBarryManilow Member UncommonPosts: 701

Originally posted by zoky

I want to know which class is the funiest because this time I don't want to stop playing.

zoky

I want to know which class is the funiest because this time I don't want to stop laughing. image

Sorry could not help it.  WOOOSA

• kernalkernal Member Posts: 106

Originally posted by firemagic

I'm think he wants to know which class is the most fun to play

let me correct you here fire image instead of "i'm think" you should have put " i think" because reading i'm think breaks my tongue image or you could have writen " i'm thinking" but it wouldnt sound to good, so maybe if you add "i'm thinking that he wants to know..." but who knows im not a gramatical teacher :P just some ideas so we can understand youimage
  • Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822

Originally posted by kernal

let me correct you here fire image instead of "i'm think" you should have put " i think" because reading i'm think breaks my tongue image or you could have writen " i'm thinking" but it wouldnt sound to good, so maybe if you add "i'm thinking that he wants to know..." but who knows im not a gramatical teacher :P just some ideas so we can understand youimage

You should take more English classes so you can apply it to your own posts. image

• firemagicfiremagic Member Posts: 878

I'm think he wants to know which class is the most fun to playlet me correct you here fire image instead of "i'm think" you should have put " i think" because reading i'm think breaks my tongue image or you could have writen " i'm thinking" but it wouldnt sound to good, so maybe if you add "i'm thinking that he wants to know..." but who knows im not a gramatical teacher :P just some ideas so we can understand youimage

LOL. Yeah, I meant to write "I'm thinking" and I'm very impressed you were able to figure that out, but then you criticizing my grammar is like Terri Schiavo criticizing Stephen Hawkings scientific theories. ::::28::

• WWITWWIT Member Posts: 63

Id suggest trying out different classes and professions. Ive spent many hours playing doing this with close to 20 toons broken up by class, profession and faction. I have been playing each one up to level 10-12. Spend some time feeling out the game and dont try to build a char untill you get a real good idea of what feels right for you.

My personal likings so far:

I enjoy being in the Horde over the Alliance.

I like Warlock and Warrior classes the best so far...mage seems fun also.

Im tinkering with Tailor, Miner, Engineer, and Enchanter as professions.

• krekenkreken Member UncommonPosts: 139

Try a shaman.

• zokyzoky Member Posts: 17

that was my old char....

I prefer to play alliance. What about paladin ?

• j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

hahah yeah kernal stick it to fire with your ''gramatical'' skills

god thats funny

i think my liver just failed.

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

Play male Undead, their "hey diddle diddle..." joke always makes me laugh... And they sound too this pissed/funny kinda way. Its like a mix of Samuel Jackson with Benny Hill with a touch of Clint Eastwood.

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• kernalkernal Member Posts: 106

LOL. Yeah, I meant to write "I'm thinking" and I'm very impressed you were able to figure that out, but then you criticizing my grammar is like Terri Schiavo criticizing Stephen Hawkings scientific theories. ::::28::

nah man im not criticizing your grammar, i dont criticizeimage i just wanted to point out your mistake because you always point out mine. image

• zokyzoky Member Posts: 17
    What do you think about gnome mages?
  • kmimmorpgkmimmorpg Member Posts: 624

Originally posted by zoky

zoky

As a result of being ganked tons of times throughout my WoW life, I have to say rogue sure seems like the most fun from the outside looking in. I never played a rogue long enough to get first hand experience, but quickly killing lower-leveled people, then being able to disappear without fear of retribution - what more could a pvper ask for? (If you are one...)
  • BarryManilowBarryManilow Member UncommonPosts: 701
    Just play a rogue like everyone else is doing.
  • JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Gnomes! And if you wanna make it even funnier, make sure you give your gnome PINK HAIR! Yes, even male gnomes can have pink hair!!!!!!!!

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• GervinGervin Member Posts: 159
    Rogues arent all that, they can get killed with 2-3 blows from a warrior 60 vs 60....true, rogues can attack fast and kill fast , but when caught they are screwed....each classes are basically balanced, but with different playing style...so i would suggest you get a feeling of each one and just take the one thta most appeals to your liking....

• MrViceMrVice Member Posts: 197

As a man with a 60 Gnome Mage doing Molten core, I can honestly say it's a load of fun. I will warn you getting through the early levels can be a bit tedious, however once you get your tallents past 10 in any given field the game opens wide up. Each route Fire, arcane, and frost are fun each in their own way.

If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion. Start the game putting your tallent points into arcane then when you've had your fill go fire. You'll have a ton of fun shooting maximized instocast pyroblasts, and it's a fantastic build for pvp. HOwever when you hit sixty change your build to frost as a lot of the high end mobs are either immune to fire or take half damage from it.

Also if you want a fun profession choose engineering. Lots of fun bizzar toys to screw around with and there nothing like poping on the rocket boots and beating someone to an instance. I'm not even going to get started on the world enlarger or the deathray. The only real problem is, as most of the fun engineering toys can only be used by an engineer you're not going to be able to sell any of it. It's huge money sink, but who gives a crap about cash when you got rocketboots and a deathray.

Inis 60 Gnome Mage <Obsidian Coven> Kargath
    Ellwoodblues 45 Human Warrior <Obsidian Coven> Kargath (yes there is a jake, and yes he is a dwarf)
    Zeal 40 Human Paladin Arthas <Retired>

Mr Vice out

::::28::

• Matt7331Matt7331 Member Posts: 33

Go with a gnome there lil fricking midgets and have lil frikin bats thingies lol there funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• GervinGervin Member Posts: 159
    Ya besides, gnomes get xtra intelligence!!! :p