Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you like LoL then you should try...

OdhelmOdhelm Member Posts: 40

If you like LoL then you should try Bloodline Champions! It's a fast pace battlearena PvP that really puts skill and teamplay at first hand! If you are in to this sort of games you must try it!! If you allready tried (or still playing) the game please comment what you think of it! :)

Comments

• IfcwhuffesIfcwhuffes Member UncommonPosts: 35

I tried Bloodline Champions when it was in its beta. It was definitely a good pvp game but i much more prefer the rpg elements included with LoL. I like leveling up my champion and buying the items i want for him in every match. But if you want instant action where everyone starts off the "same"(as an your champion doesnt level and doesnt buy items), by all means BLC is a good game worth checking out.image

... Of course this is based off my experience in the beta and i honestly dont know if the game has changed drastically since then.

Currently Playing: LoL,EVE, Rift

Future Games: WH40K:DM, Tera Planetside2

Past Games Ive tried:
    WoW, FE, AoC, WAR, LotRO, Tabula Rasa,GW, and Many F2P games.

• OdhelmOdhelm Member Posts: 40

No they havent changed that all champions start of the same.. but I like it! Anybody can beat anybody at any given time.. its all about skill, not who has the greatest axe! It is more a status thing that you can change skins and weapons of your champs.

I havent played beta but what I heard is that there been major improvements since then. Maybe you should give it a try again ;)

• MentatMentat Member UncommonPosts: 516

I tried bloodlines - didn't like it...

Seems like a well done game - just the variety of abilities is small in comparison - no big map either - you are just thrown right in there... items etc.. just not enough for me...

• MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183

Yea I like LoL more cause of RPG elements of leveling and items. BLC is more like WoW Arenas, although faster paced.

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath

• Argo951Argo951 Member Posts: 123

Bloodline Champions is nothing like League of Legends, so this thread was kinda dumb

• seifer93seifer93 Member Posts: 6

If you really want a game like LOL then you should try Heroes of Newerth, they're essentially the same thing. Or DotA (where LOL originated) and the upcoming DotA 2 from Valve.