Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What systems to avoid suicide-ganking?

EgaoNoGenkiEgaoNoGenki Member Posts: 397

Okay, so the systems are Jita, Niarja, and Frarn: They're the 3 that I know so far where suicide ganking takes place.

I'd like to know more systems in which it happens frequently so that I'll know where to avoid. Thanks.

Comments

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

What were you transporting?

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

You don't need to avoid high sec systems just be on alert when you're in them and take precautions; besides, all systems can, at the drop of a hat, become a suicide ganking system - it's more about not becoming a prime target.

If you can afford the cargo space loss use warp stabilizers.

Use a ship that suits your cargo needs and nothing more.

Always warp to zero.

Use the time invisible to see what's going on around you and if you sense trouble warp to the starbase that is aligned closest to your ship.

I hear you can stick your goods in a cargo container if they can fit and it will mask them from scans.

Skill up in your defense skills and certain navigation skills (i'm not logged in so I can't tell you which ones image).

Fly with friends, if you got friends.

• EgaoNoGenkiEgaoNoGenki Member Posts: 397
    Originally posted by Jimmac

What were you transporting?

Nocxium.
  • JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

If you got suicide ganked for that, then yeah, I'd just try to follow the advise of the other posters. Your best defense is being at the computer trying to avoid getting suicide ganked. No afk autopiloting. Also, I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but having a buddy insta warp you is very helpful as well. 

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

Highsec :)

I've played for almost a year now and I've never set foot anywhere near Jita lol.