Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me find this WoW OST! ):

NekkuroNekkuro Member Posts: 162

When you start off as a human, and you enter that big temple thing, the music changes from the Northshire Abbey OST to the OST I want to find but don't remember the name of.

It's described as a choir of men and they're all like "Ahh~~" at the beginning (I think).

Also, if you have seen the episode of south park "Make Love, not Warcraft" It plays a few times, especially when they find the "Sword of a thousand truths" and prior to finding it when they talk about it.

Please help me find this OST!

EDIT: OST = Original Sound Track.

Comments

• waynejr2waynejr2 Member EpicPosts: 7,769

What is an OST?

http://www.youhaventlived.com/qblog/2010/QBlog190810A.html  

Epic Music:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAigCvelkhQ&list=PLo9FRw1AkDuQLEz7Gvvaz3ideB2NpFtT1

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibrary_msdos?&sort=-downloads&page=1

Kyleran:  "Now there's the real trick, learning to accept and enjoy a game for what it offers rather than pass on what might be a great playing experience because it lacks a few features you prefer."

John Henry Newman: "A man would do nothing if he waited until he could do it so well that no one could find fault."

FreddyNoNose:  "A good game needs no defense; a bad game has no defense." "Easily digested content is just as easily forgotten."

LacedOpium: "So the question that begs to be asked is, if you are not interested in the game mechanics that define the MMORPG genre, then why are you playing an MMORPG?"

• OilcanharryOilcanharry Member Posts: 73

I remember when WoW came out. A guy from Easten Europe who did the soundtrack from the game  Hitman wrote the music. The national orchestra from his country was used as they were from that game's music. His name was Jesper Kidd. I think the country was  Bulgaria. But I think the music you are thinking of was by a choir of Monks who became kind of famous and popular at that time. They sang Monk-type music without musical instruments accompanying them.

Man Of Constant Sorrow

• DanbaccaDanbacca Member UncommonPosts: 247

Gregorian chanting Monks?

• OilcanharryOilcanharry Member Posts: 73

Good memory. They had albums and were on television a lot back then.

Man Of Constant Sorrow

• DanbaccaDanbacca Member UncommonPosts: 247

Oh wait it's the Benedictine Monks and the Gregorian chant.

• godzilr1godzilr1 Member UncommonPosts: 550

i think all tracks were on hte Vanilla CE.  i'll have to dig around and look for it.  it was fun to just sit there and listen to the songs

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

The song starting with "Ahhhh..."  is named StormwindCitySignpost.  It's also rather quite a short theme and not a "song", this may be the reason why it is not included in some of the many "original" sound tracks floating around.

However Nekkuro, check your private messages here on mmorpg ;)