Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10,000 Or gw2?

Comments

• fclsffclsf Member Posts: 19

• coffeyhousecoffeyhouse Member Posts: 78

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

3692 lost efforts, because at this speed this post will reach 10k in June 2012,  which is about 7 Months after the games release... (I still believe in a 2011 release)

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

• EkibiogamiEkibiogami Member UncommonPosts: 2,154

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude; greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    —Samuel Adams

• Short-StrawShort-Straw Member Posts: 422

• TarzinTarzin Member Posts: 24

• svartysvarty Member Posts: 15

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• AarinakAarinak Member UncommonPosts: 69

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• JaxaarJaxaar Member Posts: 73

3707image

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

• NokkersNokkers Member UncommonPosts: 32

Still a ways to go...

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

• NokkersNokkers Member UncommonPosts: 32

• shazuginshazugin Member UncommonPosts: 70

looks like 10k posts will be after release imo