Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happens if you answered questions wrong in RV Contest?

I just noticed this... And I answered one of the questions in The roma-victor beta contest give aways wrong.... Instead of putting greek fire of not being in the game.. which I believe was invented much later on.. or i might be wrong.. I put that head butting wasnt in there. I think I might of clicked the wrong thing because I was in excitement and in a hurry =). Anyways, what to do now? Do I still have a chance at winning... because im a pretty dedicated forum user on RV(Fan boy image)... and I REALLY wanted a chance at that contest :(. So would it be smart for me to possibly make a new name to try with... I mean itd be better than nothing.... :-/... so what are your looks on this?

Comments

• GrembagGrembag Member Posts: 39

If there was no possibility of getting it wrong, then it would be a lottery not a competition.

Most of these competitions are made so easy that they more or less are thinly disguised lotteries.

If you don't do your research properly then its your look-out.

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

Send an email to [email protected]. This is a known bug, and they'll reset your competition!

Rats! I just helped somebody! Now my chances of getting into the beta myself are slimmer!

;-)

• worldboy90worldboy90 Member Posts: 39
    Hey thx alot :D. And if by some miracle chance they accept my Beta application AND i win the contest, I'll give my prize to you =). Unless you win too.. then I'll see you ingame :P.
  • kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

Originally posted by Imperatorian
    Send an email to [email protected]. This is a known bug, and they'll reset your competition!
    Rats! I just helped somebody! Now my chances of getting into the beta myself are slimmer!
    ;-)

uhhh...he actually believed you...

haha, I think I just got punked :P. Oh well, it might give the admin a good laugh =).

Originally posted by kishe
    Originally posted by Imperatorian
    ;-)

uhhh...he actually believed you...

I was telling the truth, it's a known bug. There was a thread about this I made about this issue, and it was said that you could email them.

If you do not believe me, it happened with me too so I just sent him an email like he posted.

What I sent:

Hello!

I'd like the Roma Victor contest answers for the account
    "Imperatorian" reset, please.

Thank you!

- Michael

ReplyForward

What he sent back:

MMORPG.com (Admin)
    to me
    More options Jun 12
    Hello,

You should now be able to enter again.

Admin
    MMORPG.com

Good luck worldboy. I really didnt get you "punked".

• BennjimBennjim Member Posts: 146

No punk at all found on RV forums - RV Contest Bug

Good luck!

• absharabshar Member Posts: 33

headbutting is wrong anyways

Hmm.. Well thanks alot, everything is fixed now, and I cant wait to win ;). Second of all, I knew head butting was the wrong answer, I answered that by mistake. Thus our little dilema. Anyways, thanks alot, and best of luck on wining that contest =).

Damnit! I answered that you couldn't headbutt!

I thought they said they once had it but then got rid of it because it wasn't feasable?

• BennjimBennjim Member Posts: 146

Correct (incorrect) answer is - Greek Fire - which ahd not yet been invented. ;)

Benny.............................

• ArchaArcha Member Posts: 32

i think they will send someone over to your house to tell you a bit more about the game......
    the roman jehovian guys?

Originally posted by Bennjim
    Correct (incorrect) answer is - Greek Fire - which ahd not yet been invented. ;)Benny.............................

Ofcourse I should've remembered my high school history lessons of two years ago! Wasn't it invented by the Byzantines in 674 AD?

Damn it!