Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Helgate London Open Beta

It starts today. I'm going to give it a try. Any thoughts?

Comments

• AlucardlbAlucardlb Member Posts: 83

i just got done installing it and uninstalling it, the game looks HORRIBLE , im now sitting here playinf SNES games to wash the aesthetic horror that was that game from my mind

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

Link anyone?

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

All I did was crash to desktop in closed beta. I wonder if that's been fixed...

• ZombieNationZombieNation Member Posts: 8

it has

• RyukanRyukan Member UncommonPosts: 829

Originally posted by Alucardlb

i just got done installing it and uninstalling it, the game looks HORRIBLE , im now sitting here playinf SNES games to wash the aesthetic horror that was that game from my mind

LMAO, how true. After playing both betas, I think back to the game when it first came out and how it didn't look too bad back then, but at this point in time...ugh. The game play isnt't that overwhelimgly awesome that it offest the horrible visuals either. It is the exact same game from almost 4 years ago. They really didn't do anything to improve it, just slapped it back out there.

Yeah, its cheap at only around $4 to unlock all the content, but I can't find myself even interested in spending $4 on it.

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045

it look better back in the day, bunch of gpu intensive effects removed, dx10 , 64, removed , and those black,gray artifacts you get now and then.. kinda annoying, yet it doesnt look as bad as you trying to make it sound