Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few nab questions

SidJamesSidJames Member UncommonPosts: 66

Ok so i made an account and spent a little while running around, but i now have a couple of noob questions.

1. is it possible to make this game fullscreen? as it looks a bit rubbish sitting there as a little box when the monitor runs at 1900.1200 or so.

2. got to the second quest where you have to jump through the portal and speak to the skills trainer, spoke to him but the pop up with the text from him just had a small amount of text then the word learn underneath, When i click upon the word learn the text box closes but the quest doesn't complete. Any ideas?

3. any ways of moving my char with keys rather than point and click?

4. any tips on fast "gold" making?

Thnx

Comments

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

1. should be option for fullscreen, don't ever remember playing in windowed if that's what you mean

2.last time i played they had a full walkthrough on the main webpage for your first steps, what you need to do should be there if not check the bbo forums

3. not that i remember, but you get used to it

4. run trade missions and start yourself with a trade ship. there where also some quick gold runs, but they changed them so you'll have to go to the bbo forums to get the lowdown on the new ones

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

currently you need to adjust the core.ini file in the bounty day directory to use fullscreen, very annoying but easy to do.