Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is closed.

F3tusF3tus Member UncommonPosts: 1

Tried to play today, downloaded, all ready had an IGG account. Installed. go to game activation on IGG and game is no place to be found. Don't waste your time it seems they have turned it off. Why still have it on mmorpg.com or still have game website still active and taking up bandwidth. Thumbs down for IGG !

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Because it hasn't closed quite yet. That occurs on July 22. http://2029.igg.com/news/view.php?aid=1131

Not that I'm sorry an IGG game is closing. They can take their referral link events and shove it.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

I forgot all about this game. lmao I'm surprised it lasted this long ya i know crappy right. lol I had the misfortune of trying beta.

• Luna_EvaLuna_Eva Member Posts: 2

Out of all the MMOs I’ve played over the years there has never been one where the player starts out and gets to kick-butt, take names and own up right from the start – that honor is usually reserved for the high levels. In 2029 Online it’s actually the opposite when starting a game; players will pick a character and start in a newbie area accompanied by two NPC mercenaries, a healer and a swordsman.  The mercenaries will help players level, acquire items and (in the case of the healer) keep the team alive. This convenient setup allowed my newly created newbie to jettison from level 1 to level 10 in no time. Add in the fact that the game has a very user-friendly heads-up display, tutorial missions to help get players acquainted with the in-game mechanics and numerous rewards just for playing, and you could basically consider 2029 Online as the perfect MMORPG for newbie gamers, casual players and hardcore gamers alike.

• MataOCDMataOCD Member Posts: 54
    Very cool game, RIP 2029 online.
This discussion has been closed.