Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POV 45 Vamp--The Game is 7.1/10 --Explained

BornAsASlaveBornAsASlave Member UncommonPosts: 2

Ok, to start off, I am a  lvl 45 Vamp so It's just not me basing my argument off of less than 2 weeks of gameplay. This is just my outlook on the state of the game and my experiences. Understand that these are my opinions and your judgement shouldn't be based off of my words but take them to heart. I'm currently in Primal Instinct and the game is just alright to be to be honest.

First off, This game is really another Pay to Win esque game. There are some strong points, but I've got to give you the negative before you put time in this game we call Forsaken World. At level 40 you get masteries. 100 master points= about 10% more damage (correct if wrong)---I'm not even counting the resistances (the more in game gold you pay the more resistances/masteries you can acquire). The more you cash shop, the more in game money you get. One mercury statue=3.5g a pop and for $20 you get 800 leaves=40 Mercs=1.4 diamond. If you do Midas Touch you get even more (5-10g per merc). Masteries aren't cheap, so if you're CSing for In Game Gold you have an immediate advantage.

How Game Works---CS>>In Game Gold>>Masteries>>OP Char at the palm of your hand. Masteries are truly broken and if you're not prepared to CS you won't be the Best PvPer out there. Sure the PvE is alright but I'm a PvPer and if i have to Pay to Win for a free game I might as well just switch to p2p.

PvP-

Pros:

Pay to Win

Guild Wars-WHAT NO PENALTY FOR KILLING OTHERS?? +Scoreboard for bragging rights-- Truly the best PvP Action is during Guild Wars and if you don't think so then honestly, you're in the wrong guild

(Early Game) 30-37ish-- Being Red Truly means its you against the whole server---I got a rush at the beginning but found out quickly that its not ideal

Cons:

Penalty Penalty Penalty....Removing Penalty=BETTER GAME

White is Right- Kill Reds without penalty....Only a 0.01% chance of dropping something....No Maximum Durability lost (40/40 to 35/35 to 0/0...no paying for shards to get durablilty back up)

PvP Servers ARE NOT PvP Servers....Its just White Names Killing Red Names, MOST White Names NEVER Killing other White Names.....Hey I hit White Name as White Name......I Turn Orange (flagged for PvP).....Sighhhh I have to wait for him to hit me back  so he can Flag.....Now I can fight him without going red.....PICK Number 2: Kill White Name that doesn't attack back.....heeeey I'm red =Lose Max Dura Drop Unbound Items, and All White Names (90% of server) Can Kill me without Penalty, While getting some drops YAY

No point to PvP.... just Bragging Rights....and to unleash the QQ of the Carebear

PvE-

Pros:

Leveling is pretty fast (In the beginning) 1-22 in day on alt

Lots of Events/Dailies/Quests to Keep you busy

There's actually some Challenge to it ...AoS (level 40 dun) at least

Double Exp Scrolls Are easy to come by (Guild Merit, Library Quest (3 times a week?), and Praying)

AFK Leveling (Party Time as Kind and Training At Dummies for Dwarf/Hum)----Something that i should do more often...Buy the Praises/Hyms from Rep Agent for Double the exp for certain time.

Screw You, Auto Destination is the Best Thing ever....

Cons:

Gets boring running the SAME instance, just got to the point where i only did enough to satisfy dailies

Level Progression slows down a ton after 40 ish....I'm dreading it kind of

The Cap this Babe off, Forsaken World is a PvE driven game. If you're looking for Fantastic PvP this game just doesn't cut it....To be the Best PvPer be Prepared to PAY or DIE Quickly by someone that does pay

Guild Wars make this game tolerable PvP wise and PvE is PvE :/

As of Now 7.1/10 and i imagine it getting worst over time.

Comments

• steelfinsteelfin Member UncommonPosts: 121

haha it was alright during CB4.  ah well. i haven't played it since then anyway. i wasn't expecting it to be a break through non CS reliant F2p game anyway.

• 190100190100 Member UncommonPosts: 52

70 levels of Warrior experience is telling me you should have rated this game as 3/10. 3's the rating of the graphics.

-Pay to win. Period. Lot of the CSers are noobs but that doesn't stop them from spending even more to compensate - see CreditcardFX and PaypalDan.

-If you aren't 60+ you can't really pvp.

-60+ instances are long (40 minutes+, 65 one can take well over an hour), annoying, and have garbage drops. I stopped doing them since it's easier and faster to use more creative means of making money then just buying what you want. Even the 50- instances would be bad like this, but people abuse bugs to shorten the runs. Haha...

-On top of my previous instance comment, skills at 65+ come from instances, and unlike gear, any class can roll on them (wtf!) so you get shafted after you do 20 runs hoping to get your skill. You basically need a permanent party of friends who won't shaft you...

-Grindy as hell. The quests are WORSE than grinding, you repeat the same dailies every day, and wester every hour, and those lame grind scrolls if you got excess time in your schedule.

-The game schedules for you with the instance/stupid weekly quests, ugh. You should be able to play when YOu want to.

They advertised this game as being casual/westerner friendly but it most certainly is not. If you're in a guild, you also have to waste your time on garbage trade runs - the soul gold and merc rep you gain does not justify the time spent, such a nuisance.