It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Today is a happy day, Earthrise devs released the miracle patch and what a patch it is:
• Siege territories are open for capture - There are new zones with many bases to capture. Guilds are now able to capture such bases and build economic and military structures. There are certain time windows when bases enter maintenance periods and become vulnerable for attacks. Guilds can build defenses and protect their property from their rivals.
• Quest hints on the minimap - Players now have a clear indicator on the minimap and worldmap as to where they need to go to work on their quest task.
• Friends/ignore list – Players now can designate avatars as friends or enemies. Friends and enemies are treated as such with higher priority than faction affiliation for the combat and targeting system. Players are also notified when their friends come online or logout. To help finding friends players can search for avatars with known names or generally avatars around them. Also players can choose to ignore certain avatars and will no longer receive chat messages from those avatars.
• Improved Client performance – The Earthrise client now runs smoother with much higher framerate.
• Guild Ranks – Guild leaders can now setup rights for different actions of other guild members
The whole list of improvements and fixes is huge:
I did play for a few hours and have to admit that for the first time after release, the imrpovement is massive. In a forum full of trolls I would like to say something positive - Earthrise is becoming a very good game. Right now I play Rift, AoC and Earthrise and if AoC was taking 80% of my game time and Rift/Earthrise 20% right now I am planning to spend much more time in Earthrise and don't plan to get out for quite some time.