Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey IMO, the players should be able to queue for one of the 40 man BG, separate from the other size

MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

I have noticed ever since Blizzard changed the way the Queue system for BG works (when they added the random BG feature), the high population BG such as AV and IoC, has been pretty dead on my BG.

I believe this is due to the way that we are restricted to 2BG queue now, and that once you enter a BG, it resets the queue.

This issue is even more obvious, when you look at the way the PvP zones are set up.

if you want to fight in the PvP zone, and travel there only to realize that it is full and now you have to wait to queue in. Waiting 2 hours, standing there questing or something can get a little boring. You cant join a Dungeon or BG queue, because you get reset. So if you decide to join a BG, you have to requeue into the PvP zone all over again. Sometimes making you wait another 2 hours.

Clearly this is a issue with not just the PvP zone queue, but mainly with the Queue system in general. I like back in the day when I could queue up for anything I wanted, all at the same time.

The new system doesnt stop players from leaving the BG, if thats what Blizzard thinks. Because people still leave the BG in the current system.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

there is also a bug in bg queue!wch the waiting time said by wow if it say one minute and you have been waiting 5,ods are good your bugged just get out of queue and go back in .not much we can do since its a bug!

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001

its common sense customers want to queue in multiple queues and wanted this feature to remain, Who on earth would want to queue for only 1 thing at a time.  Another example where blizzard arrogantly reduced functionality to provide a quick and dirty workaround fix to their queing system.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D