Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you Blizzard! WOOOO!!

Karnage69Karnage69 Member UncommonPosts: 323

So i've been getting that itch again.

I'm sure many of you know exactly what I mean.

Yup, that itch that says "Every game that I try is dull to me - Maybe I should go back to WoW?"

So I debate and debate and debate...

Finally, I log into the website and find that I have 7 days free time to claim! WOOOO! Happy days! Joyous wonderment of rainbows and lollipops!

So, I activate my account and I log in and "play" for about 2 hours and find out that it's still the same game that I left about a year ago, if not worse.

Thank you Blizzard for the 7 days of free game time - Thank you for saving me a 15$ subscription to find out that your game is still the same steaming pile of buzzard dung that is has been since Cata came out.

I am sincere here. Thank you, Blizzard, for saving me 15$.

Comments

• OilcanharryOilcanharry Member Posts: 73

Are you sure that's what that itch is? Once when I was in the Navy there was this girl... Anyway...not sure if you are happy are sad,but is the  7 free play days available to everyone who has been gone a while?

Man Of Constant Sorrow

• Xero_ChanceXero_Chance Member Posts: 519

I'd claim my 7 days free time if my account wasn't still hacked.

Oh well.

• cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445

Recycling old stuff, what blizzard does best with WOW.

thanx for the honest review, I was planning to download and play for  a few days myself

• TreekodarTreekodar Member Posts: 524

Yeah, they recycled Molten Core. Oh wait, no they didn't.

Eleanor Rigby.

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701

Originally posted by Oilcanharry

Are you sure that's what that itch is? Once when I was in the Navy there was this girl... Anyway...not sure if you are happy are sad,but is the  7 free play days available to everyone who has been gone a while?

:(

That was no girl.

• AusareAusare Member Posts: 850

It is like Batman recycling the Joker...

• Karnage69Karnage69 Member UncommonPosts: 323

I am sad that WoW has become the game it is today.

But, I am truly happy that I did not have to blow 15$.

I am not sure about the 7 free days thing, as I have literally not played in almost a year. I seem to remember something about 7 free days for having an account with 6 months or more of inactivity. I could be wrong though, as I do not remember where I heard that statement from.

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

I'm right there with you.  A lot of MMOs I've played since WoW kind of bore me, and if they dont bore me then there is some other fault with them that I cant get over and get bored and quit before max.  Rift it was the same old rush to max to raid, Aion it was the linearity, Vanguard its the population, LOTRO its the combat speed, AoC it was the armor and the closed world, EQ2 its the combat speed and how everything looks "strange."  And then I consider going back to WoW but then I remember how they like to recycle and I kill that thought in the bud.

I'm voting with my wallet and staying away from WoW.

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724

LoL, i took that 7 free days from Wow...and reclaim that back again....total waist of time!!!

Wow, is done......NEXT!!!

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• Omega3Omega3 Member Posts: 398

Originally posted by Karnage69

So i've been getting that itch again.

I'm sure many of you know exactly what I mean.

Yup, that itch that says "Every game that I try is dull to me - Maybe I should go back to WoW?"

So I debate and debate and debate...

Finally, I log into the website and find that I have 7 days free time to claim! WOOOO! Happy days! Joyous wonderment of rainbows and lollipops!

So, I activate my account and I log in and "play" for about 2 hours and find out that it's still the same game that I left about a year ago, if not worse.

Thank you Blizzard for the 7 days of free game time - Thank you for saving me a 15$ subscription to find out that your game is still the same steaming pile of buzzard dung that is has been since Cata came out.

I am sincere here. Thank you, Blizzard, for saving me 15$.

+1 i did the exact same thing. downloaded, activated for 7 days.. and stopped 1 hour later, i didn't even want to try out zul aman/gurub. I'm just completly done with it

My addiction History:
    >> EQ1 2000-2004 - Shaman/Bard/Wizard/Monk - nolife raid-whore
    >> WoW 2004-2009 + Cataclysm for 2 months - hardcore casual
    >> Current status : done with MMO, too old for that crap.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

WEAR SOME F***ING PROTECTION, PALADIN STYLE!!!

Damn, this is why I say they need to have Sex ed in high school. no change that,,,, Middle school in the norn now.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• andreika111andreika111 Member UncommonPosts: 88

I had the same itch, turned out to be an STD

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Originally posted by MMOExposed

WEAR SOME F***ING PROTECTION, PALADIN STYLE!!!

Damn, this is why I say they need to have Sex ed in high school. no change that,,,, Middle school in the norn now.

In Texas they do have Sex ed in middle school ;P

• AsatrusFireAsatrusFire Member Posts: 34

I thought the game started to turn to crap when WoLK was released, Cata was just the final nail in the coffin. They killed my main (Lock) and the gear was complete uninspired garbage. I loved WoW before WoLK. I loved that it was hard and a challenge. After the 4.2 patch was released I gave up all hope of anyone ay WoW coming to their senses and finally after several years closed my account.