Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lol

well everyday i read the forums and its always someone saying there quitting then 20 posts of people flaming them. it is true about  what they say about the WoW "community".sad but true

Comments

• BalterBalter Member Posts: 1,015

Originally posted by ultima_miner
    well everyday i read the forums and its always someone saying there quitting then 20 posts of people flaming them. it is true about  what they say about the WoW "community".sad but true

my thought exactly.

if you're going to quit, we don't care. just do it.

if you think you're doing anyone any good you're an idiot.

So no more of those "i'm quitting and here's why..." posts.

My build: Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, Asus P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard, 4gb G.SKILL DDR2 667MHz RAM, Core 2 Duo e7200 CPU, 250gb Western Digital SATA Harddrive, Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit.

• kernalkernal Member Posts: 106
    lmao it does not work man, people just cant leav quetly for some reason they have to bring it out into the world so that people would feel sry for them, or for kicks just to see what people will say.
  • elledanelledan Member Posts: 56
    blizzard should address the n00b problem. some sort of support program like n00bs anonymous.
  • j-monsterj-monster Member Posts: 1,060

Originally posted by elledan
    blizzard should address the n00b problem. some sort of support program like n00bs anonymous.

*slap*
  • Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822

Nah, ive played more than a few mmo's. Someone allways posts they are leaving .....and they allways get flamed.  But yeah WOW doesnt have a top notch community but then again that still has nothing to do with the flames.

• kmimmorpgkmimmorpg Member Posts: 624

I don't mind the "I quit" posts.  Its the flaming posts that I try to ignore.

Many of the "I quit" posts have well-though-out, valid reasons. The flaming posts consist of one-liners, leet speak, profanity and rudeness that add nothing to the thread but length. 

• nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291

I really don't see what's wrong with someone posting saying that they're leaving WoW.

I do think it's pathetic however, where people feel the need to flame them for doing so.

Just ignore it. If you love WoW so much then why aren't you playing it, instead of flaming other people for quitting?

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• ultima_minerultima_miner Member Posts: 120
    o first off i dont love WoW. lol in fact its already getting boring. and i wasnt flaming anyone. just stating a point. everyone has a point. if what i was doing was flaming then that makes you a freaking flamer to neph
  • nephillimnephillim Member Posts: 291
    yeah whatever. i don't care.

[we need a worldwide genocide/ a planetary suicide/ and when the whole damned world is dead/ there''s your f***ing peace]

• JabberwokkyJabberwokky Member Posts: 58
    I think I'll post an "I am quitting" topic, and I haven't even played the game. It looks like a lot of fun!