Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey.. Tired of KO... read plsz

McRaiderMcRaider Member Posts: 19

Hello if you are tired of playing KO im very intrested in acoounts... (( hopefully with some cash)) so if you dont use it plsz pm me so we can talk ...

thx

Raider

Don't Love... Be Loved

Comments

• himbranhimbran Member Posts: 94

stop trying to rip accounts and make ur own

i have the golden psp!

• ChickenTalonChickenTalon Member Posts: 163

imagehahahahahahahahahahahahahaha etc.

"old guys voice"

Back in my day, we built up our characters from lvl 1.  We didn't go and buy someone's lvl 57 Fire Mage off of ebay.  And if our item upgrades didn't work, we didnt cry about it to GM's, we went back out and killed goblins until we had enough money to try again!

Sorry man, i had to say this.  There's alot of old-school KO players who have spent countless months(and sometimes years) lvling up their characters, collecting gold, buying items, etc., and even if they got tired of playing the game, they would rather have their legacy live on in stories and legends, instead of in the hands of a noob with a paypal account. (i'm not saying your a noob.  i'm speaking in generalities here, so don't take this as bashingimage)

www.knightsunited.com
    The first and best dedicated fansite for KO

( gangsta voice) yeah yeah!!!!!!!! word!!!!!!!!!!!!           west side!   chicken talon 2008 for president!

i have the golden psp!

yo chicken talon if thats ur real pic were u on x-play? u know the po;pular video game television show on g4ttv?image

i have the golden psp!

• ChickenTalonChickenTalon Member Posts: 163

image Thanks for the support himbran, i'm glad somebody agrees with me.

and no, lol, i've never been on x-play.  that'd be pretty frickin sweet thoughimage

www.knightsunited.com
    The first and best dedicated fansite for KO

srry its just that i was watching x-play last night and i saw this guy that they were showing at a star wars convention and he looks just like u. jejejej image

i have the golden psp!

• darkfalzdarkfalz Member Posts: 58

i remember back in 04 we use to earn our money and levels

I love my family

Yes. What happened to the old good times when everything was simple. No teleporters to take us everywhere. I remember i used to walk 6 miles in the snow through haungas just to do the reconnaisance quest if we could just go back to those days... Where everything was cheap and karus and elmorad lived in harmony..... (YEAH RIGHT!)

i have the golden psp!