Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avoid this game like the plague

PraylorPraylor Member Posts: 9

This could have been a decent game, But the Publisher has embraced open cheating and hacking . Even selling items that encourage players to cheat, Hack and exploit all aspects of this game.

The Coliseum exploit:

This is done by placing the players all on one team and then bringing in low level alts. The alts then are forced to DC ( i.e. computer turned off ) Thus letting the other team win the match by default. The winning team then gets exp and items called blood gifts, which are used to buy so called PVP gear. This gear has stupid defense against other players and all forms of their attacks.

g-Pot the publisher knew of this and instead of correcting it they have embraced it and raised the level to wear the PvP gear above the current level cap. Never fear the cash shop sells a  item that gives these exploiters a virtual 5 levels which allows them to equip said PvP gear. Thus g-Pot has made it so those few players that used this exploit are now unstoppable in the Coliseum.

Speed Hack : This was also known of by the publish during CBT and they have chosen to do nothing about it. This allows those uber equiped PvP'ers (Sarcasm) to be on top of any players they can sucker into a Coliseum match, before they are even fully loaded into the match. Result is mass slaughter and no chance to do anything but die respawn and die again.

g-Pot is making a quick buck off these lifeless exploiters and has no intrest in keeping this game alive and fair to newer players. The so called PvP'ers are now getting bored and roaming in bands killing everyone trying to play the game for content or enjoyment. g-Pot still does nothing but sell a item that allows the roam hoards of uber gear Azzhats to remove the stigma of PK'ing lower level players. Again g-Pot has put profits short term over creating a viable and Playable game.

Players are leaving in droves and this game is not long for this area. The coruption and compliance of g-Pot in this is most troubling.

Comments

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

Gpotato is one of (if not the most) corrupt F2P publisher out there. It's a damn shame that they've gotten some really awesome F2P games with potential (lookin' at you, Allods) and ruined them with sheer greed. They've been proven time and time again to be a corrupt company that screws their playerbase over on a regular basis, yet they still get prime advertising on sites such as this one. 

I love the F2P model, I do. But companies like Gpotato give it a horribly bad name. And sites like MMORPG.com continue to accept ad money from said companies, not giving a crap HOW much they screw over their playerbase.

I'll probably get banned/infracted for saying so, but I'm really beyond caring at this point. BTW I'm looking at a GIANT banner ad for Prius Online right now. I love irony :)

• jihashijihashi Member Posts: 136

I was going to say, "Hey, don't knock this game, for once GPotato came out with something interesting." Until I remembered my own experience with it, and completely read the OP's post. Thus far, I have yet to see even on game by GP that is even worth the time and effort.

In regards to any of GP's PVP system in any game, enter at your own risk. Your always better off avoiding that. Even then, good luck with finding any quests after a certain level. You will always end up having to level grind since you run out to quickly. Which is a shame, because Prius did appear to have a terrific storyline, which is rare with most FTP games. Oh well, chalk this up as another must avoid, since this is GPotato that published it.

• WorfWorf Member Posts: 264

Was a decent Demo but some of the SOLO quests are too tough to complete alone.

Game deleted due to this extremely ridiculous trash.

Yet another promising game from G-Tater that turns to a pile of trash!

DOH!

:(

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

haha gpotato and pvp... its like dry humping a cheese grater. their pve games are ok. there are far better options for f2p though. have you checked out eden eternal? its actually pretty fun.

• jihashijihashi Member Posts: 136

Originally posted by Foomerang

haha gpotato and pvp... its like dry humping a cheese grater. their pve games are ok. there are far better options for f2p though. have you checked out eden eternal? its actually pretty fun.

I was beta testing that one actually. It's not bad given the colors are way to bright for me, and it looks way to toony. Perfect for the kids. But not to bad. Interesting class switching system.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by jihashi

Originally posted by Foomerang
     I was beta testing that one actually. It's not bad given the colors are way to bright for me, and it looks way to toony. Perfect for the kids. But not to bad. Interesting class switching system.

yeah its kinda Pokemonish, but its fairly polished and is easy to jump into and have a little fun. I mean its no Dungeon Fighter hehe.
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Wasn't this game previously released and had all the same problems?

• timf2121timf2121 Member UncommonPosts: 12

LOL the intro was so terrible. All sorts of problem in the intro, text out of screen, no voice, simple and sometime nonsense sentences, confusing conversation and plots. I almost quit b4 intro was over