Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for game with a mouselook function

AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

I play DDO and the combat/controls got me addcited and i'm just curious, what other games have the fps/mouslook sorta feel.

If you haven't played ddo, its pretty simple to explain, the controls (WASD+space to jump, always face direction you move the mouse, rather than a hold down mouse button to turn camera) are pretty similar to a fps game.

I am just wondering what other games out there have a similar control interface that ddo has.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• nine56nine56 Member UncommonPosts: 208

in before darkfall fanbois

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

Savage 2?

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

Meh. Darkfall. Followed that one so long, anticipated the release for AGES... then when it launched... and the exploits, the bugs, etc. Wow. What a dissapointment, am so glad i didn't drop money on it and had the paitence to 'wait and see'

Savage 2? I can't find info on it, what is it like, what sorta game?

• mmoskimmoski Member UncommonPosts: 282

Dragon nest, vindictus.

Originally posted by mmoski

Dragon nest, vindictus.

Both those look ok, but being that both are also forced gender/limited customizable, IDK if i can keep intrested.('pick out of 4 character' models belong in single player games, not mmo's imo)

Nothing like standing in a crowed of 1000 copies of yourself.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

forsaken world is a mouse game ,you can strife but it is a mouse game mainelly!

Originally posted by drbaltazar

forsaken world is a mouse game ,you can strife but it is a mouse game mainelly!

Trying it now, but it won't keep me(I doubt i'll even log back in tbh) because of that.

I don't want that control interface, it would go a long way for me if this game DID have mouselook. Feels more... action-ey?.. when mouselook is enabled.

The 2 suggestions above are pretty much what im asking for, but as i said, the 'forced gender/pick a character' thing takes away any feeling of being unique.

I might give them a try, but pretty sure I won't stay.

• mmoskimmoski Member UncommonPosts: 282

Originally posted by AtmaDarkwolf

Originally posted by mmoski

Dragon nest, vindictus.

Both those look ok, but being that both are also forced gender/limited customizable, IDK if i can keep intrested.('pick out of 4 character' models belong in single player games, not mmo's imo)

Nothing like standing in a crowed of 1000 copies of yourself.

Yeah i do agree, they do have custom costumes, maybe they will add gender change later ? But whatever the case, i think they will be cash shop based.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Champions online - FPS mode in the options.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

still searching, hoping for more suggestions.

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045

wow have mouse look , just sayin

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Hellgate, Global Agenda

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• ninjaladyninjalady Member Posts: 64

Lineage 2

If it was 5 years ago and wow wasn't wow, i'd prob be playing it :D

Hellgate : Shame, i can't get registerd for that. Just gives 404.

Liniage I might give a shot, But global agenda looks fun so am gonna try it too.

(TY for all suggestions, keep them coming :D)