Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoT, Still Worth Playing?

jihashijihashi Member Posts: 136

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if people would still play this game despite the known issues that everyone has pointed out. The known issues are:

-imbalanced battles

-being forced to buy a premium account or lose heavy amounts of credits per battle

-rediculous pricing of premium items

-lack of decent support from the developers

-poor social community

-insanely difficult to kill premium tanks

I'm sure there is more than just this. Either way, let's see the pole, and let everyone know how you feel about the game.

Comments

• jihashijihashi Member Posts: 136

Woops, borqued this one... forget the pole guys. I'm going to go for a run, and be back later to try again..

• lornphoenixlornphoenix Member Posts: 993

Originally posted by jihashi

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if people would still play this game despite the known issues that everyone has pointed out. The known issues are:

-imbalanced battles

-being forced to buy a premium account or lose heavy amounts of credits per battle

-rediculous pricing of premium items

-lack of decent support from the developers

-poor social community

-insanely difficult to kill premium tanks

I'm sure there is more than just this. Either way, let's see the pole, and let everyone know how you feel about the game.

-Yes the matchmaker needs some tweeking. If you mean the tanks themselves, there is nothing stopping you from working toward those tanks yourself so that is a moot point.

-nobody if forcing you to do anything. If you don't wanna go premium you don't have too. So you have to keep low level tanks to make credits. big deal. They what you to buy gold, they are there to make money after all... I they did a good job of making so you don't have too tho.

-Gold Ammo no, it's fine at roughly 18 cents a shot. The comsumable, I can kinda agree with. Premium tank cost are fine (including the increase on the Lowe) You shouldn't be using gold items on public games. People do it, and that is on them. I'm not.

-I have no idea what the hell you talking about here.

-it's no wrost then what you have to deal with in COD so whatever.

-How so? I can easily kill a Lowe or KV-5 with my IS-3. The Lowe is on par with the Tiger II

• glofishglofish Member UncommonPosts: 346

I won't go through all the nonsense you just posted but it is not difficult to kill the premium tanks at all.

You don't have to actually pay to get ahead in this game. Get this already. The developer are giving you a gift, you can play for FREE. If you don't want to pay don't do it. You can own and feel good about yourself owning people that pay money if that is your cup of tea.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Going to lock this one at poster request. The poll is incorrect. Feel free to begin a new one, jihashi.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.