Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you could be any class?

NIIINIII Member UncommonPosts: 113

Other thread about playing a game for 30 days before you die got me thinking about this song for whatever reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlZ1J5iepwM

So, the question;

If you could be any class (from any game, not just WoW) for one day, what would it be, and why?

Comments

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

Necromancer.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

WoW Mage.  I can make my own food out of thin air and teleport around the world via blink, teleports or portals.  I can start a fire with my mind, freeze stuff with my mind and jump off of the empire state building without a parachute and just cast Slow Fall.  Oh, and I can run around in my bathrobe and it would be "normal".

• GameboyMarcGameboyMarc Member UncommonPosts: 393

I'd say a WoW Mage.

• JonsusJonsus Member UncommonPosts: 175

Any class from any game?

A few interesting choices might be:

WoW Paladin -> Bubblehearth = Crazy OP escape mechanic. Rob banks, get away scott free laughing at cops as they fire helplessly into your bubble.

EQ1 Enchanter -> Charm is silly and could be very fun, not to mention invisibility, conjuring animated weapons to fight for you, being able to make people sleep/fight each other/etc.

Cleric/Priest/Healer (any MMO) -> You're essentially Jesus. Become famous by rezzing people and healing the sick until the army captures you to experiment on your brain.

EQ1/EQ2 Monk -> Become Jet Li. You are The One!

EQ2 Bruiser -> Become UFC Champ, win millions by pummeling n00bz, sleep with hot chicks. (slight downside: you become a huge douche)

EQ1/EQ2 Necro/Shadowknight -> Feign death could be good for a few chuckles, and for throwing crazy ex girlfriends and debt collectors off your trail. Also, skeletal servants that cackle and attack whatever you command them to.

EQ2 Druid (fury/warden) -> Shapeshifting awesomeness. Amaze your friends, confound and probably devour your enemies.

SWG/SW:ToR Jedi -> Because youd be a goddamn Jedi. Also, lightsabers.

EQ1 Mage -> Manaburn ability = Equivalent of a tactical nuke. You instantly become the most dangerous Mofo on the planet. (slight downside: you have to rest for a minute or two after exploding a city)

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 11,887

I'd have to be a robotics from Global Agenda.  By far one of my most favorite classes of all time.  I could make little drones to fly around and do my bidding, I'd get to fly around using a jetpack,  and make a little tent out of my dome shield.  I'd also have a really big hammer to hit people with for no apparent reason, and I could change my helmet to look like a Triceratops.

I don't care who you are.. being a triceratops is cool.

• reb007reb007 Member UncommonPosts: 613

I would be a capsuleer.

• asj18asj18 Member UncommonPosts: 86

Jade Dynasty: Modo, why because I like not having any orders to take accept for my own. I have my Darkside and I like  impaling my enemies on spikes and using posionous and acidic air to kill them.

Most fantasy mmos: A mage or magical damage dealing class. because i love feeling powerful and I hate being normal not in an evil sense but normailty is boring.

SWTOR: I am gonna have to be a Jedi counsulor because of my beliefs and pasion for life. and for allowing reason to be my only soveriegn.

Most scifi mmos: I hate playing normal characters so again some type of  power weilder and damage dealer.

single player Rpgs like TES. I usually go for a battle mage style character with a little bit of healing abilities. if not possible then mage.

Games I will be playing are: TES V, SWTOR, ME 3, TSW

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

WoW druid hands down. Just imagine class reunions for example. "So what are you doing now? I'm stockbroker. I have 800 houses, A super turbo G.T.I decepticon car and a supermodel girlfreind." "Yeah? I can turn into a fu$%ing bear! How do you like that action you rich ba£$ard?"  Then go out and do the bear dance to impress the ladies.

Had a moment to think.......Yeah, I'm changeing my mind to stockbroker;)

• nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,339

Archmage. One with a wish spell that could save me from impending death. With an added tuna sandwich, because tuna sandwiches have a high probability of actually happening.

• tochicooltochicool Member Posts: 153

A warrior. Say no more.

FEEL THE FULL
    FREE-TO-FLAME
    FANTASY.

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

I'd be Bright Wizard cause then the gods would favor me over other classes and make me OP and probably not die.

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• godzilr1godzilr1 Member UncommonPosts: 550

EQ1 Shadowknight  -  Feign Death, Skeleton pets, Boil blood, Carapace spells, Darkness Spells.  Life stealing spells and abilities.  Summon corpses.  Nightmares, Invis, Hide.  Skeleton Form.

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

Probably a mage from Ryzom, because then I can freely make up my own spells. :3

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• thebigchin11thebigchin11 Member Posts: 519

A dervish from GW- scythes and enchants

Chins

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,344

WoW Paladin (lore) - because I be fearless, and have Divine strength, and heal and rez people.

WoW Warlock (lore) - I can Curse Mother F***ers!!!! Stupid B*tch Ever Cheat on me,,, I Will Warlcok Curse Your B**ch A$$! Stupid H03!!!

EQ Mesmer - I can read people mind, and control their mind.

WoW Rogue - Damn I can fight, and Stealth on your ass.  Peeping tom to the max babe.

WoW Death Knight (Lore) - I take over the whole FUCKING WORLD!!!! I KILL YOU ALL YOU STUPID BI*CHES!!!! DIE HUMANS DIE!!!!!!

WoW Druid - Shapeshifting would be the awesome. Hey Mom look at me, I can fly like a bird,,, cause I am a Bird! WOOT

WoW Mage (lore) - damn, as a mage I can do pretty much any form of magic. And who doesnt like fast travel? sure beats Metro

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• RedRocketRedRocket Member CommonPosts: 154

German Light Machine Gunner, from Battleground Europe. You can come with your paladin. I'll be lurking in the bushes.

• eisenryueisenryu Member Posts: 157

Bounty Hunter/Assassin/Mercenary - not necessarly from a specific game/universe.

World of Warcraft is the original creation of God. Real Life is in fact a WoW clone.

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 24,846

Anything from a game with some sort of duping bug, so that I could abuse that bug to create massive amounts of things that I could still have after the day ended.

• sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375

Any class with invisibility.....then I'd spend my day in the women's locker room at the local university.

Currently Playing: DAOC Uthgard

Previously Played: UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, AC2, SWG, Horizons, COX, WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, SWTOR, ESO, GW2.

Originally posted by sevitoth

Any class with invisibility.....then I'd spend my day in the women's locker room at the local university.

Yuck a bunch of ToothPick Sporty Tom Boy Broads!!! You like that kind of woman?

?.?

• Drekker17Drekker17 Member Posts: 296

Originally posted by MMOExposed

?.?

Someone hasn't been to a University.

"Great minds talk about ideas, average minds talk about events, and small minds talk about people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
    "Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security." -Norman Vincent Peale

• Short-StrawShort-Straw Member Posts: 422

Anything that shapeshifts, chicks dig that.

Originally posted by Drekker17

?.?

Dorm Showers != Locker Room

Maybe Sevitoth confused the two, or he like Skinny Toothpick chicks. Hey I have a Co worker, that likes that for some reason. I need meat on my bones in you know what I mean.

• sevitothsevitoth Member UncommonPosts: 375

Originally posted by Drekker17

?.?

Dorm Showers != Locker Room

Maybe Sevitoth confused the two, or he like Skinny Toothpick chicks. Hey I have a Co worker, that likes that for some reason. I need meat on my bones in you know what I mean.

I'm guessing you guys haven't seen college (female) volleyball players before......

Currently Playing: DAOC Uthgard

Previously Played: UO, DAOC, Shadowbane, AC2, SWG, Horizons, COX, WOW, EQ2, LOTRO, AOC, WAR, Vanguard, Rift, SWTOR, ESO, GW2.

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 587

I'd be a merchant class, very few games even include these or crafting classes, both of which are amazing, easy to implement, and help make the game better in alot of nonDev required ways.

Mess with the best, Die like the rest