Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone else having trouble viewing mmorpg.com?

IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

Mr. Murphy

Greetings,

I'm not sure if this is only happening on my PC or if it is being displayed like this to everyone. But I seem to have a problem viewing your web page the format is very off. It almost seems as if someone purposely done this as a joke. Also I get redirected off your page. It makes me wonder if mmorpg.com has been hacked or not? I enjoy your site very much so could you pls inform me if I need to do any thing on my end to view mmorpg.com properly.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• AglarannaAglaranna Member Posts: 204

Yep, since about last week I cannot view the page using Firefox anymore, I have to use IE now. Not sure why this is, only update I did last week was Java.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Originally posted by Aglaranna

Yep, since about last week I cannot view the page using Firefox anymore, I have to use IE now. Not sure why this is, only update I did last week was Java.

Weird I use Firefox and do not have any issues.

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
    No its not firefox. The browser works just fine everywhere else. I'm hoping that it is not some kind of virus. Even posting this is odd the page is all formatted wrong.

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

OK as of now the page is back to normal my thanks to whoever fixed it. image

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

Originally posted by Isturi

OK as of now the page is back to normal my thanks to whoever fixed it. image

Just so you know, I also had an issue about 30 minutes ago.

Page was formatted improperly.  I use Chrome.. seems to display the page fine now though.