Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone else having problems with Userbar?

Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 634

The little bar that is my signature (look down) is from Userbar.com. I created it and pasted it in my signature here a few years ago, it's been here ever since and has always worked fine. I even made it my signature in my e-mail. It has worked fine there for years too. But recently I deleted my e-mail address account and made a new one. I copied the code from my Userbar in my Signature from here, and pasted it in to my new e-mail account. It doesn't work there. I tried to even just paste it inside of an e-mail and sent it to see if that linked work, nothing. I've tried several things, including making other e-mail accounts from different e-mail sites. It still doesn't work. I'm not going to list every single thing I tried (to much to type) but nothing works. So why does it still work perfectly here, and if I copy and paste it to any where else it wont work at all? This doesn't make sense. I was wondering if anyone else that uses it, if they have had any problems with it.

Comments

• Blazer6992Blazer6992 Member UncommonPosts: 634

Anyone?

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

If you use Firefox, right click the image and View Image. That will display it and give you the direct URL link for it in the address bar.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams