Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lawl Bombay Vids...

124»

Comments

• UmbralUmbral Member Posts: 1,051
    Originally posted by oblivionate

Originally posted by Umbral

Originally posted by oblivionate

A better question is: everytime I run into a thread with you in it, why are you either posting something positive about Aion, negative about WAR or both?

Pure coincidence Oblivionate

Im not saying anything negative about Warhammer (game) here, read again and you will see.

To tell the truth, I never said anything negative about War as a game in mmorpg.com, about war videos and marketing maybe, but not about the actual game.

No my friend, you just think Aion is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I mean come on, when you were listing off games, you said the "beautiful and impressive" Aion. Why didn't any of the other games get such compliments? All you could think of was unique for TCoS, yet come up with three descriptive titles for Aion?

Well, not exacly.

I dont think Aion is the greatest thing since sliced bread and I will tell you why.

I dont like the classes, I mean, I like them, but they are too simple and I was hoping for more classes... for me classes in Age of Conan, Vanguard and Everquest2 are much more interesting, to tell the truth, I still prefer Warhammer classes than Aion classes and this is very important to me..

Every NCsoft game I played beside CoH/V had an horrid community, even Guild Wars ( I game that I really like ) I dont play anymore because the horrid community and Im under the impression the same will happen with Aion.

But even so, Aion still beautiful and impressive in my opinion.

If I say to you that NOW Aion is much more impressive to ME than Warhammer, Im not saying anything negative about Warhammer, as I like some ideas and the lore in War.

• JonsusJonsus Member UncommonPosts: 175

NECROPOSTING!

LET THIS LAWL-WORTHY THREAD FROM AoC's PAST RISE AGAIN!

I SUMMON YOU TO SERVE ME ONCE MORE AND DELIVER LAWLS TO THE MASSES!

RISE! RIIIISE! RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!

• GetalifeGetalife Member CommonPosts: 786

Originally posted by Jonsus

NECROPOSTING!

LET THIS LAWL-WORTHY THREAD FROM AoC's PAST RISE AGAIN!

I SUMMON YOU TO SERVE ME ONCE MORE AND DELIVER LAWLS TO THE MASSES!

RISE! RIIIISE! RRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE!

Necroing 3 years old topic will only get it locked.

This discussion has been closed.