Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FPS issues

12342391234239 Member Posts: 3

My RuneScape FPS is having alot of issues, for about 2 minutes it says on a steady 50 and then drops to about 5 for a good 3 minutes before rising again, it's extremely annoying and i'm wondering if anyone has any solutions to this.

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Try changing up graphic settings on it. Or using the out of browser client that really just is a browser in itself. But either of those might work.

• 12342391234239 Member Posts: 3

already tried graphics settings, i will try the other solution though

• 12342391234239 Member Posts: 3

both of them dont work

• Jalice888Jalice888 Member CommonPosts: 113

It's probably Fagex settings. Especially if your name is like your account they only want their mates & them to bot. Fagex is the most untrustworthy online game company and every time they upgrade grahics for kids to think great, it's more scamming so they slow every skill down more and more.

Eventually lots of computers fail from this and as long as Fagex are making cash, they don't give a dam what happens to any real people at all.

They actually tell their mates the email address & words to use to keep hacking far too many accounts and those of us that played for years and years spending a lot for ourselves and other family have all our cash & work destroyed as every account has been hacked to bits through not fault of ours. It is now at a state of finding international internet policing to sort out those pommy scammers at Fagex. Until Mod Mark Getahardon and the rest get sacked Runescape will never improve.

For now if you want to play make sure that you bot it and try to avoid paying any thing at all for that game.

• DestryrDestryr Member Posts: 43

Most uncreative name ever. expected from a RS player

• meilirsmeilirs Member UncommonPosts: 33

Yeah happens to me a lot. I also get black screen errors and random disconnections. :(

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

if you are using microsoft w7 there is no solution,it is a safety ms added (no out of screen java graphic generating)so as a result if you did like a lot of people and used out of screen java generating,you could render at 600 fps.now with ms security you can only render at 37 fps.ms always do this.i wish java and ms sat together for a month correct the various bugs without crippling java.your best bet is prob to use alternative os.or play it at very low setting!