Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NARUTO

tennike200tennike200 Member Posts: 4

HEY WHO KNOW IF THEY WILL MAKE NARUTO MMO?:-S 

Comments

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337

There has been many attempts and there is one in progression. Most and nearly all have been shutdown due to several reasons, namely the copyright infringement you run into if you create a MMORPG based solely off Naruto and try to sell copies.

Here is the Naruto Abunai, it's been in development for so long yet no one has even seen or heard of a beta. It's more of a community based creation. Feel free to check it out for yourself:

http://naruto-abunai.com/

EDIT**

^^ Thats the old site apparently, they've swapped the name to Ninjato and changed the site too http://ninjatoent.com/

• tennike200tennike200 Member Posts: 4

but naruto like metin2 or 4story or another games who can be downloaded isn't? SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Originally posted by tennike200

but naruto like metin2 or 4story or another games who can be downloaded isn't? SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Thats as close to Naruto as it's currently getting. That is a exact replica, the ninjato productions is just the independant company that is making the Naruto Abunai game.

how i can play naruto abunai? and how is naruto abunai?

• Xero_ChanceXero_Chance Member Posts: 519

All of your information is right here, kid.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=naruto+abunai

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

It's nowhere near being released, I don't think you can play it at all yet.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

there is a game that use all the big guns of japanese anime (bleach,naruto,etc)cant recall the name it looks like a pvp game not sure if it is just a mo or a mmo tho!

• futnatusfutnatus Member Posts: 193

The only thing close to an existing, playable Naruto online game is a browser based game called Pockieninja.  It blends in Bleach and Naruto characters in a 2D environment.  You can go google it.  I suppose the game is bearable at best.

Originally posted by futnatus

The only thing close to an existing, playable Naruto online game is a browser based game called Pockieninja.  It blends in Bleach and Naruto characters in a 2D environment.  You can go google it.  I suppose the game is bearable at best.

And he most likely won't get anything better. There is a reason there is no MMORPG's of these animes, the companies who hold their rights are too strict. I do not even see Naruto Abunai getting the light of day and if it does.. it'll be shutdown due to copyright infringement. 

i dont like pokieninja

• essen1essen1 Member Posts: 9

I play pockie ninja and my friends too... For us we enjoy this kind of game!!! 

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

okay. embarassing choices ahead;

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Originally posted by byson123

Originally posted by Phry

okay. embarassing choices ahead;

47 years old playing games would have to be one of the choices aswell.

and knowing what Naruto is too probably makes that score a bit higher...image

• bloodbath08bloodbath08 Member Posts: 11

Well. there were rumors about the upcoming of Naruto MMO, however it is just fanbased therefore it wont happen. Well id you guys are addicted to naruto there are games like naruto too like dragonball online and monster hunter online. OFr past time naruto games why not just play Pockie Ninja.

• ViperHoundzViperHoundz Member Posts: 46

Closest game your going to get is . Blade and Soul!  

• newkidznewkidz Member Posts: 19

I think naruto are OK! so why we should embarace becomes naruto fans! 

• johanan12johanan12 Member Posts: 49

There was late back 2010 but was stopped due to lack of financers. :((