Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Darkness

WarnyWarny Member Posts: 48

Just wondering why world of darkness  by ccp and white wolf is not on the mmorpg site yet?

is it to early in development still to list it yet ?

Comments

• SyrusSyiSyrusSyi Member Posts: 366

Most likely because no pictures or any information at all has been relased about it

Playing: Single player games |

Awaiting: Wild Star |Blade & Soul | The Repopulation | The Elder Scrolls online | ArcheAge | Firefall | Survarium | Bless | Black Desert |

Played: Guild Wars | Diablo 3 |The War Z | Runescape |World of Warcraft |Combat Arms |Perfect World | Rift | Fiesta | DC universe online | Aion | Age of Conan |Allods | Vindictus | The Secret World | Forge | Battle of the Immortals | Global Agenda| Cabal Online | Tera |

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033
    And/or no $ shelled out to this site for a forum.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by Cik_Asalin

Yes, we haven't listed this game yet due to the fact CCP Games hasn't ponied up our bribe money. Do you realize how ridiculous such an assertion is?

In any case, I've gone ahead and forwarded this request along.

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

I'm going to agree with the mod and say what your accusing is absurd.  Every game listed on this site has a forum.  Some of the games are so small that they likely dont even pull that much money in. 

• Zookz1Zookz1 Member Posts: 629

Originally posted by MikeB

Yes, we haven't listed this game yet due to the fact CCP Games hasn't ponied up our bribe money. Do you realize how ridiculous such an assertion is?

In any case, I've gone ahead and forwarded this request along.

We all know you guys make the big bucks! That's why folks get into this industry in the first place. Hell, my buddy who runs a video-game website was able to feed himself all seven days last week.

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

when more info starts leaking about WoD i will be more glued to this site than i was in the year or three leading up to vanguard....

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Originally posted by marinrider

I'm going to agree with the mod and say what your accusing is absurd.  Every game listed on this site has a forum.  Some of the games are so small that they likely dont even pull that much money in. 

Money has nothing to do with any game getting listed, by the way. Just for clarification sake in case anyone actually really thinks that's the case. Games on the site don't pull ANY money in, our only source of revenue are the advertisements you see.

As far as World of Darkness goes, there simply hasn't been much to go on with the game so far and so we haven't listed it yet. With that said, this request has been brought up several times by community members and so I have sent the request along. We'll try to get the listing (and the forums) up as soon as vampirically possible. image

Added bit of trivia: I got the VTM 2nd edition rulebook as a present for my 10th birthday (I picked it out). Pretty odd thing for a 10 year old to want, I realize, but needless to say I am a huge VTM fan, so I've definitely got my eye on this game as well! :)

• WarnyWarny Member Posts: 48

Wow don't think they got the sarcasm Cik.

but thank you for passing this on hope to see a forum soon

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

Originally posted by MikeB

Originally posted by marinrider

Money has nothing to do with any game getting listed, by the way. Just for clarification sake in case anyone actually really thinks that's the case. Games on the site don't pull ANY money in, our only source of revenue are the advertisements you see.

As far as World of Darkness goes, there simply hasn't been much to go on with the game so far and so we haven't listed it yet. With that said, this request has been brought up several times by community members and so I have sent the request along. We'll try to get the listing (and the forums) up as soon as vampirically possible. image

Added bit of trivia: I got the VTM 2nd edition rulebook as a present for my 10th birthday (I picked it out). Pretty odd thing for a 10 year old to want, I realize, but needless to say I am a huge VTM fan, so I've definitely got my eye on this game as well! :)

Well add Diablo 3. thats obviously a MMORPG since GW1 and DDO, and Dynasty Warrior Online can make the list. Hey even League of Legends made the list.

ADD DIABLO 3 PLEASE

AND

MAG

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• King_KumquatKing_Kumquat Member Posts: 492

The King has a 5er waiting for his pretend game called "Ultra Mega Awesome World of World Online" or UMAWoWO (pronounced Oo'ma'Wu'WU) listed on ememoharpehgee (dot) com.

And, this is my most wanted mmorpg ever in forever. So, yeah; CCP needs to give us at least a heafty site with no information on it.

Will develop an original MMORPG title for money.
  • FigureFigure Member Posts: 128

There's been a single sandboxed video of a character in flowing clothing walking around to demonstrate the graphical fabric engine.  The character is walking through a relatively nondescript, sort of sandbox/wireframe sort of area.

It's still in extremely early pre-alpha state right now which means that there's not a lot to discuss about it.

Currently Watching: TSW. << Very Eager for a Beta invite. Have experience with Beta Testing.
    Not personally a big fan of raiding or current pve endgame mmo philosophy. Nothing wrong with it, I just sort of burnt out on it.
    Hardcore raider in wow from Launch to.. about 7 months ago.
    Currently Playing: Champions Online.