Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is bad.

jackman1118jackman1118 Member Posts: 288

seriously, I have a level 42 character at the moment at its just not a fun game. Look for anything else.

basically its just a typical korean grindfest with zero content and a poor community.

Comments

• AndyPrestonAndyPreston Member Posts: 63

So, youve levelled a character all the way up to 42, in a free game named after a supermarket, made by Korea and you're surprised about being disappointed? Really?

• keltzarkeltzar Member Posts: 1

i only reach lv5 after that i uninstaled the game

• JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880

This is truly among the worst mmorpgs I've tried.

The graphics and sound are horrid, just to start.

More importantly, there's just no features of any kind.    It had some kill quests and some fedex quests...and I don't think there's anything else.  Also they're somehow more boring than regular fedex and kill quests, mostly because you feel like you're fighting in candyland.

Under no circumstances should you try this game.  Just look for something else.  After playing for 5 minutes, you start to actually feel pretty sad about what your life has become, that you were reduced to playing this game. 

• ChevveChevve Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by Justsomenoob

This is truly among the worst mmorpgs I've tried.

The graphics and sound are horrid, just to start.

More importantly, there's just no features of any kind.    It had some kill quests and some fedex quests...and I don't think there's anything else.  Also they're somehow more boring than regular fedex and kill quests, mostly because you feel like you're fighting in candyland.

Under no circumstances should you try this game.  Just look for something else.  After playing for 5 minutes, you start to actually feel pretty sad about what your life has become, that you were reduced to playing this game. 

I know this is a bad game and all, but it's not because of the graphics and sound. It looks to me that you just don't like the cartoony art-style. The rest of your reasons are valid, though.

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

Asda 2: Best Anime MMORPG.

They wouldn't lie to people would they?!

Second you go to their website, see some general info, you become beyond suspicious and realize it's not even worth trying..

• MoeMoeKyunMoeMoeKyun Member UncommonPosts: 82

it looks liek indeed terribad for me...  srsly its already 2012 w/ a yr 2004 graphics... O.o

• ariboersmaariboersma Member Posts: 1,802

it was pretty bad, but be very careful I wasn't able to uninstall it until i did a reboot.. it would not allow me to delete the files even though I was admin.