Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Challenge to you MMORPG.COM

TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

I would like to challenge the writing staff at MMORPG.com to find the most unique and underrated games on their list, and share with the community what they find. We all know about the games you constantly review, and re review and re re review. You have hundreds of games on that list no one has ever heard of, and some of them are quite good. I have a couple suggestions for you to start.

Dark-Wind - Sandbox Post Apocalyptic

Starquest Online - Sandbox Sci-Fi

I have some other suggestions of games that are unique and are not even on your list so hit me up if you need someone to keep you in the loop.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

Comments

• P2PGamerP2PGamer Member Posts: 121

Originally posted by TruthXHurts

I would like to challenge the writing staff at MMORPG.com to find the most unique and underrated games on their list, and share with the community what they find. We all know about the games you constantly review, and re review and re re review. You have hundreds of games on that list no one has ever heard of, and some of them are quite good. I have a couple suggestions for you to start.

Dark-Wind - Sandbox Post Apocalyptic

Starquest Online - Sandbox Sci-Fi

I have some other suggestions of games that are unique and are not even on your list so hit me up if you need someone to keep you in the loop.

I love your idea on doing up a Starquest review.  Problem is, it's really hard to get people excited about a game with 15 year old graphic quality.   To me, it's one of the best MMORPG games on the market, but it is in bad need of updating.

Power to the Sheeple

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

There have been some fixes to the graphics in the last couple of years, but I guess somethign has to be sacrificed to encompass the huge amount of features available in that game. Like you said though it IS hard to get people excited at a glance, but once you figure out all that you can do in that game it's hands down the most inventive and ambitious MMO ever made.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"