Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to play now?

mastersomratmastersomrat Member UncommonPosts: 373

I've played Wow for years and tried Rift and once I got to 50 got bored quickly, so what to play now?  EQ, EQ2, VG, SWQ?  Looking for decent graphics and enough contect to keep me busy for years.  A good crafting system (not like WoW would be nice as well.  Ideas welcome.

Comments

• PokketPokket Member Posts: 80

I got bored of WoW after Cataclysm.

I'm still playing Rift and enjoying it. I also play League of Legends sometimes for a break.

I plan on trying GW2 and SWTOR when they come out. Also, Dragon's Nest and Firefall.

Youtube: PokketProductions | Twitter: @Pokketsays | Facebook: Pokketsays
  • MistouMistou Member UncommonPosts: 28

same i couldnt play anymore after cata not that i didnt like it its just bored now Rift is real fun and SWTOR is something im definately looking into

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Fallen Earth offers a 30 day free trial, if you havent tried that game you should. I had to give it two chances because the first time i saw it i was like eh. Turned out to be a great game when i tried it again.

Eve is not exactly a video game, its really an insanely glorified chat room but it can easily pass your time while keeping you entertained.

Youre saying youre lookin for a game to occupy years of your time and really thats just gonna come down to which you enjoy, not which others enjoy.

The one you want may not even be out yet.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• ColdskinColdskin Member Posts: 22

Do u mention mmorpgs? I think u could try world of tanks , age of conan or gw2 . if no-mmo games i must say diablo 3 and battle field 3.

btw, i still play wow when i try other games.

• pfloydguy84pfloydguy84 Member UncommonPosts: 149

Try LotRO EQ2, and AoC.They are FTP so why not try?They are differant then rift and wow at least to some extent and have lots of content now.