Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I drunk dialed NCSoft yesterday ...

nerrollusnerrollus Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 214

I emailed [email protected] yesterday after a few beers and told them I missed Tabula Rasa and asked them to put a server back up so I could play it.

I got the generic auto-reply, then tonight when I got up to go to work I had a reply from an actual rep saying they were going to look into my problem and get back to me within 24 hours.

So you heard it here first folks, NCSoft is looking into putting TR back online!

Comments

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

I'll go down the the store and get a few cases of beer. We'll get a few guys together and drunk dial NCsoft until Tabula Rasa is put back online.

You can do it, beer can help.

• nerrollusnerrollus Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 214

Maybe we should also start an online petition!

Beer:  The solution to and the cause of all of lifes little problems...

...NOW WITH THE POWER TO BRING BACK DEAD MMO'S!

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Ok..You win..

LMFAO

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• Dark_PegasusDark_Pegasus Member Posts: 37

lol, you have to love the generic bots that serve in MMORPG customer services these days, theres no disgression there whatsoever, just following a script.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Does this work with coffee too?

• WarbandWarband Member UncommonPosts: 723

Seriously though why would you drunk dial NcSoft, surely there are more interestuing amusing things that would come to your mind when your drunk than NcSoft.

• TardcoreTardcore Member Posts: 2,325

Originally posted by nerrollus

I emailed [email protected] yesterday after a few beers and told them I missed Tabula Rasa and asked them to put a server back up so I could play it.

I got the generic auto-reply, then tonight when I got up to go to work I had a reply from an actual rep saying they were going to look into my problem and get back to me within 24 hours.

So you heard it here first folks, NCSoft is looking into putting TR back online!

That would be hilariously cool, unless  . . . What if he has decided your actual problem is drinking too much? What if he is working on sending out one of those against your will intervetion companies that show up and drag you off to enforced rehab? Its just possible that the NCSOFT CSR's are hardcore enough to pack you off on a vacation to the land of the stripped sunlight at the crowbar motel.

"Gypsies, tramps, and thieves, we were called by the Admin of the site . . . "

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

Sign me up, hell if TR comes back I'll buy you a few cases of beer!

• Arathir86Arathir86 Member UncommonPosts: 442

Are people really this stupid?

I saw a plane the other day with the words "Will you Marry me, Sheila?" written on the banner trailing behind it... That's right folks, you heard it here first, a Plane is going to get married to a person.

cwutididthar

"The problem with quotes from the Internet is that it's almost impossible to validate their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

I liked TR.

I wish it were Free 2 Play.

• fallonfallonfallonfallon Member Posts: 99

TR was a couple years ahead of its time..I think today the game would do great !

I hope somday they will bring it back..like a revamped f2p! I would play it for sure..hell i still have the game disc.

• EndDreamEndDream Member Posts: 1,152

Originally posted by Kreedz

I saw a plane the other day with the words "Will you Marry me, Sheila?" written on the banner trailing behind it... That's right folks, you heard it here first, a Plane is going to get married to a person.

cwutididthar

Are people really "stupid" enough to think this thread is not in satire?!?!?!

Remember Old School Ultima Online

Originally posted by EndDream

Originally posted by Kreedz

cwutididthar

Are people really "stupid" enough to think this thread is not in satire?!?!?!

Beat me to it ...

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935

LOL. This made my morning.

Originally posted by Warband

Seriously though why would you drunk dial NcSoft, surely there are more interestuing amusing things that would come to your mind when your drunk than NcSoft.

I've been be moaning the fact that all the MMO's out are either pure garbage or I'm sick to death of them and wishing TR was still around because I enjoyed playing it so much.  It was really just a matter of time before I started harassing NCSoft.  I'm actually very surprised that the email I sent them was as plesant as it was.

I just hope NCSoft Anothony gets back to me soon letting me know I'm clear to login.  In the mean time I've got got TR installed and ready to start updating.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

I've spilt more beer than most people on these forums have ever drunk.  If you really need alcoholic help I'm with you. What we should do is get as many drunk people as we can to bombard NCsoft with emails and clog up their customer service lines with people asking them to put the Tr server back up. Also, if I get really drunk, I can cry at them. If that doesn't tug their heartstrings I don't know what will. ;)image

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

The problem with TR is they paid Garriott way too much for an unlaunched game 17 million I think he got.  A sick amount of money for not much product imo!

• june32ndjune32nd Member Posts: 122

Originally posted by Warband

i was thinking the same thing. most people get drunk and prank people or call and ex girlfriend. i've never heard of anyone drunk dialing a developer..

OP: "Tabula Rasha,, come back to me babe i shwear ill be more shupportive"

• SpiritraiserSpiritraiser Member UncommonPosts: 175

Maybe the rep had drunk some beers too when he responded?! :)

Originally posted by spookydom

I've spilt more beer than most people on these forums have ever drunk.  If you really need alcoholic help I'm with you. What we should do is get as many drunk people as we can to bombard NCsoft with emails and clog up their customer service lines with people asking them to put the Tr server back up. Also, if I get really drunk, I can cry at them. If that doesn't tug their heartstrings I don't know what will. ;)image

If you can drunk dial NCSoft support and actually cry, please record it and put it on the interwebs.  God that would be so awesome.

• Nonsensei436Nonsensei436 Member Posts: 14

You said you mised Tabula Rasa?

Yeah you were smashed.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Originally posted by spookydom

If you can drunk dial NCSoft support and actually cry, please record it and put it on the interwebs.  God that would be so awesome.

Lol. Sounds like a plan. :D

Csm anthony must have said too much, because my ticket was closed today by csm matt saying they had no plans to turn tr back on. Obviously we need to start an online petition to put csm anthony in the ncsoft ceo chair so he can help us get tr back online.
  • IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462

Originally posted by Omali

I'll go down the the store and get a few cases of beer. We'll get a few guys together and drunk dial NCsoft until Tabula Rasa is put back online.

You can do it, beer can help.

Being drunk is for those who ignorantly believe its a drug that's a pleasant high and thinking it's OK because of laws by elitists only to serve Corp interests not your health by telling you this "drug" allowed and this one is not. It's nothing but a nasty cheap high and there are much better options with none of the drawbacks of Alc.

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

And then you got the entire, " I have moved on, you were just a phase in my life and I am better off without.." comment? You and me both buddy, Tabulas Rasa left me for another girl, the whole time telling me how much she loved me...but she wasn't done delving into the sapphic pleasures...

Wait...what?

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!