Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want for breakfast?

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I like rice for breakfast.  Sometimes I eat cereal too! ^___^

What do you ppl like for breakfast~?

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• ScrimMalteseScrimMaltese Member Posts: 469

Cream Cheese Danish and a Red Bull

It used to be a Cream Cheese Danish and a Monster, but the overload on sugar made me crash too hard at around 10:30-11.

• zereelistzereelist Member Posts: 373

Every morning it's a half bowl of homemade yogurt with ether French toast, or Bacon, Eggs, Toast, and Hashbrowns.  

Breakfast is KING, and if you don't have a good breakfast every morning you are failing at life, and need to adjust your priorities.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Mmm hash browns @_@
    I have great memories with hash browns! I was ordering it from dunkin and like i couldnt understand what the pakistan d00d was saying an he was like "five?" and i was like "five?" and i looked at my cousin and he was like "what?" and the d00d was like "okay" and i was like "o.o im going to sit n u stay here" and my cousin came back with 5 orders of hash browns -.- i was like "wut?" o.o never had hash browns after that!

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406

Biscuts,gravy and a egg, cost 50 cents.

• HekketHekket Member Posts: 905

mcdonalds hotcake platter.

The big one that comes with eggs, a muffin, hashbrown, sausage. That's my fav thing to eat for breakfast..

On a normal day I'll have strawberry poptarts or i'll just eat fruit.

• lschneiflschneif Member Posts: 43

Normally I like to eat a bread/hotdog/sandwich and a cup of coffee/milk. Sometimes I'll try rice or chinese noodle (One of my best friend is chinese, he'll buy the chinese food and teach me how to cook them.)

• //\//\oo//\//\oo Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,767

A plate of eggs (sunny side up), pancakes, crispy bacon and hashbrowns.

The pancakes should be smothered in maple syrup and butter.

Yes, I don't intend to make it to 40.

This is a sequence of characters intended to produce some profound mental effect, but it has failed.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Waffles erryday

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

What's with all the fancy and weird shit?

A bowl of whatever cereal pretty much every day.

O_o o_O

• melmoth1melmoth1 Member Posts: 762

Black pudding (blood pudding to you yanks) with Edinburgh brown sauce on butter and white bread.

Fucking heaven.

They don't have it in Japan (where I live). Fucking torture.

But when I go home I gorge mesel on black pudding.

Regards

Melmoth

@pyro
    Waffles? Dont you mean carrots? (o.o)

@melmoth
    Blood??? *shudders* isnt that... Idk... A lil vampiric?

( o.o)
    (")(")

• PTEDPTED Member Posts: 464

Originally posted by melmoth1
    Black pudding (blood pudding to you yanks) with Edinburgh brown sauce on butter and white bread.

Replace the white bread with mushrooms, bacon, baked beans, a fried egg and you're onto something.

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

Dry aged porterhouse or boneless rib eye steaks.

Not kidding.

• brujah715brujah715 Member Posts: 1
    Biscuits and gravy with a side of bacon.
  • ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Originally posted by brujah715

Biscuits and gravy with a side of bacon.

You registered as a new member just to make that comment?  You must really love your breakfast.

For me, I eat LIFE cereal every single morning except on the days when I don't work.  I don't know if anybody has noticed that food prices have gone up recently, but LIFE cereal has gotten more expensive and on my days off I usually make cream of wheat.  It takes longer to prepare.

Life cereal? :o i usually eat coco pops or kellogs for dinner! I never heard of life cereal though o.o

( o.o)
    (")(")

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Originally posted by Castillle

Life cereal? :o i usually eat coco pops or kellogs for dinner! I never heard of life cereal though o.o

It's the perfect combo between healthy and lightly sweetened.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515
    Breakfast is the most important meal of the day to me.

Anyway i usually have a cup of tea with a sausage sandwitch with brown sauce, or occasionally Scrambled Egg on toast with tea. And very occasionally some sort of cerial such as Wheatabix.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• segretosegreto Member Posts: 9

2 soft-boiled eggs and toast. 

Boil water in a pan.

Put eggs in.

Set your timer for 4minutes and 30 seconds.

Take the eggs out and run under cold water for 30 seconds.

Crack with a spoon and enjoy the real taste of eggs.

Depending on your current house temperature/elevation, you might have to add or take away 15 seconds from the cook time.

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Spam Musubi

Breakfast Spam Fired Rice

Mmmmm SPAM!

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Originally posted by Hekket

mcdonalds hotcake platter.

The big one that comes with eggs, a muffin, hashbrown, sausage. That's my fav thing to eat for breakfast..

On a normal day I'll have strawberry poptarts or i'll just eat fruit.

This McDonalds hotcake platter in Hawaii is served with spam.

long live spam! =D

Originally posted by segreto

2 soft-boiled eggs and toast. 

Boil water in a pan.

Put eggs in.

Set your timer for 4minutes and 30 seconds.

Take the eggs out and run under cold water for 30 seconds.

Crack with a spoon and enjoy the real taste of eggs.

Depending on your current house temperature/elevation, you might have to add or take away 15 seconds from the cook time.

Eww..I hate softboiled eggs.  I like hardboiled ones better.

AS for spam..I like mine thinly sliced and cooked to a crisp outer part! @_@ mmm...spammmmmmmm now Imma go spam the spam forum with spam pictures!

( o.o)
    (")(")

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Spam...

It's crap, but you have to respect cultures that can turn crap meats into something amazing (see menudo/buche). The one application where spam works is in moco, which is incredible to begin with. Rice, eggs and gravy?!     *explodes*

Also, the way they put carrot strips and tunafish in their macaroni salad deserves a mention too.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

Spam is not crap! :O :O

But lol..that looks good @_@

( o.o)
    (")(")

• segretosegreto Member Posts: 9

I think Spam is the only food where when the more you cook it towards it being inedable, the better it tastes.